The Student Room Group

Music Taste

What music do you listen to? What music do you dislike?

Scroll to see replies

Rock, dislike pop. How about you OP?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Icykitten
Rock, dislike pop. How about you OP?

I enjoy K-Pop (don't judge me lol). I don't really dislike many music genres as I do tend to like at least some songs from each. However, grime isn't really my thing. :]
Original post by whyamihere666
I enjoy K-Pop (don't judge me lol). I don't really dislike many music genres as I do tend to like at least some songs from each. However, grime isn't really my thing. :]

I know you like kpop. Jkkkk it's ur bestieeeee. Can't wait til school's over. YELLOW Y AND KMONEY. VTTA CITTB SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. K LOL BYE
Original post by pussio777
I know you like kpop. Jkkkk it's ur bestieeeee. Can't wait til school's over. YELLOW Y AND KMONEY. VTTA CITTB SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. K LOL BYE

Hi! What music do you like/dislike?
Reply 5
Love rock, metal, classical and orchestral, and some hip-hop although I'm a bit selective with that genre.

K-Pop hurts me in my soul.
Original post by MrBleu
Love rock, metal, classical and orchestral, and some hip-hop although I'm a bit selective with that genre.

K-Pop hurts me in my soul.

Good thing I have no soul lol. You have good taste in music. There is this K-Pop rock group called 'Dreamcatcher.' They are extremely good.
Metal. Dislike pop, rap, and anything else that's on the charts these days.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Metal. Dislike pop, rap, and anything else that's on the charts these days.

That's pretty epic.
That's pretty epic.

No, you're pretty epic
I mostly listen to Beach House which is dreamy pop music.
Classical, most types of metal, Rock, Rock 'n roll, Rockabilly, Country and western, Scottish and English folk.

Dislike, Most new things I hear on the radio, which includes some of the above genres as anyone who listens to what comes out of Nashville now will understand.
I like a good variety of music ranging from classical to pop, modern.
Reply 13
anything that's good music, always storytelling and never when it's just repetitive lyrics and a beat behind it. just can't stand techno/electronica or dance music. lean towards rock, folk, hip-hop. can enjoy pop music like Adele or Amy Winehouse. very, very limited country because i don't like the twang.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
No, you're pretty epic

Wow thanks dude.
Reply 15
Irish trad, most folky type stuff really. Metal and almost all it entails (except power metal, which I despise), blues, latin, funk, jazz and fusion. bang into flamenco, fado. Some pop, but mostly 90s and pre 90s. 80s synth stuff and new romantic. Not massive on other electronic stuff, though I do like a lot psytrance and goa type stuff. Loads of hip-hop, but I have a penchant to the alt stuff or early 90s stuff. I have ridiculous amounts of music, probably about 200,000 tracks

I dunno if I hate anything other than power metal and what used to be called Scouse House round these parts.
(edited 4 years ago)
I love Kpop please dont judge me i just love it sooo much especially its meaning to its songs
Original post by firdouss
I love Kpop please dont judge me i just love it sooo much especially its meaning to its songs

Me too bro. Who's your favourite group/artist?
Me too bro. Who's your favourite group/artist?

bts i know it sounds typical but i do stan other groups like golden child
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 19
i like meaningful rap (Akala and Immortal technique), russian classical music (Rachmaninov, Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky and Shostakovich), progressive metal (dream theatre, myrath, last chance to reason, orphaned land, voyager)

Quick Reply

Latest