The Student Room Group

Popular Videogames You Don't Like

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
By the way I was wrong. The WC game I talked about was produced by EA, so that is just an exception of so many I really like to play. The 2004 game was alright too, but that's really it

EA should just change their name from Electronic Arts to Electronic Arse.
I'm not a fan of the repeated iterations of games like Call of Duty and FIFA that come out every year but with little focus on adding much new features.

(Also I wonder why people always insist on abbreviating names of games when it's not always obvious what's being talked about...)
Reply 22
Monster Hunter series
GTA V
Most CODS
Borderlands
Dragon Age
Dark souls
Reply 23
Original post by Arthur_Morgan

Oooooooh yeaaaaah😋
minecraft and pubg. I don't like the graphics of either game.

Not the worst idea. Here is a suggestion to FIFA: Fuck, I Fooled Again. That is to say whenever I think it gets better and invest money, I always got dissapointed and will never learn.

Battlefield is good, it’ll get me through the next 18 moments.

To give EA some credit their games are usually 1) highly polished 2) distinguishable 3) can be highly enjoyable and addictive. Ok so Anthem was rubbish and EA's exploitative tactics and "surprise mechanics" put them in unquestionable infamy-but the quality of their games are nowhere near as despicably rotten as Bethesda's glitchy games or Ubisoft's tiresomely formulaic and chore-like library. EA always seems like the go-to dreadful videogame company, but I don't believe they're the worst.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
To give EA some credit their games are usually 1) highly polished 2) distinguishable 3) can be highly enjoyable and addictive. Ok so Anthem was rubbish and EA's exploitative tactics and "surprise mechanics" put them in unquestionable infamy-but the quality of their games are nowhere near as despicably rotten as Bethesda's glitchy games or Ubisoft's tiresomely formulaic and chore-like library. EA always seems like the go-to dreadful videogame company, but I don't believe they're the worst.

Battlefield

Quick Reply

Latest