The Student Room Group

A Chinese girl's opinin about the coronavirus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stereotypeasian
they aren't the only countries that eat bats , some Asian, African, European, and Pacific Rim countries and cultures eat bats

Eating bats???what are you thinking about!! I have never, ever attempted to eat such things and so do all the people I have known, ok?Just some silly people eat that and send the video to social website to grab attention,and make loads of stereotypes of Chinese people,our majority of people are not supposed to be blamed at that....
Original post by Wuxinyu
Eating bats???what are you thinking about!! I have never, ever attempted to eat such things and so do all the people I have known, ok?Just some silly people eat that and send the video to social website to grab attention,and make loads of stereotypes of Chinese people,our majority of people are not supposed to be blamed at that....

I know, I am chinese....
Reply 42
hey Kelly, when do you think the non virtual methods of classes will resume? My cousin just got in UWC Changshu China and he wanted to know about it.
well, the online classes were almost as same as real classes, we have study group chat, we should hand over homework, OMG, even online exams!!
Reply 44
Original post by Wuxinyu
well, the online classes were almost as same as real classes, we have study group chat, we should hand over homework, OMG, even online exams!!

Ugh even exams?? That's terrible 😵
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Her opinion has strong undertones of chinese propoganda influence, in case you didn't notice.

Also a brilliant mocking tone? How are your countries! We're improving. Yeah you failed humanity in the first hurdle... As containing your own infectious disease.

well, I can say nothing if you said I have some kind of amusing propaganda influence:biggrin::biggrin:! I have studied in international department all my childhood and taught by WESTERN teachers, and I travelled abroad a lot. as a teenager who is 16, I can truly distinguish what is right and wrong. and my opinion was not such traditional like what the stereotypes towards Chinese girls are! yeah, I said we are improving, so what?there is evidence, not only about how we deal this disease, but also our thinkings, anyway, do you think humanity is more essential than health?ok, if so, I can just say western believes are truly different from us. THANK U.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sammylou40
It doesn’t really matter. Most people are not going to believe the propaganda anyway.
And the daughter of the owners of our local takeaway ( immigrated from China) is named kelly

you mean emigrated hun
Original post by Seldon
Ugh even exams?? That's terrible 😵

haha, not a lot actually, it is ok for me:biggrin:,maybe 1 exam per week, but I am in the international department, I am supposed to be more relax...
Original post by Wuxinyu
well, I can say nothing if you said I have some kind of amusing propaganda influence:biggrin::biggrin:! I have studied in national department all my childhood and taught by WESTERN teachers, and I travelled abroad a lot. as a teenager who is 16, I can truly distinguish what is right and wrong. and my opinion was not such traditional like what the stereotypes towards Chinese girls are! yeah, I said we are improving, so what?there is evidence, not only about how we deal this disease, but also our thinkings, anyway, do you think humanity is more essential than health?ok, if so, I can just say western believes are truly different from us. THANK U.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/03/asia/coronavirus-doctor-whistle-blower-intl-hnk/index.html

How do you justify silencing doctors trying to raise alarms about the virus?
How do you also justify the Chinese re education camps?
How do you also justify the Chinese dealings with the Hong Kong protests?

I can't see a way of justifying any of thst but in sure your Chinese propaganda from birth won't allow you to view it from any other perspective.

It comes from bats it's just a scientific fact also it's more about the lies and coverup
Original post by karl pilkington
It comes from bats it's just a scientific fact also it's more about the lies and coverup

no it does not , what do you have against China
Your opportunity to save humanity, would have been by containing the virus, and guarding it's health. You failed humanity in allowing the infection to spread, how do you not understand that. Finally take some responsibility and apologise.

she is not the government

It came from pangolin or however you spell it. Does it really matter which exotic animal they ate?

Do not try to argue a lot on those issues towards stereotypes and political differences, it comes to no end
Original post by Wuxinyu
Do not try to argue a lot on those issues towards stereotypes and political differences, it comes to no end

Respond to my post about the things you have to justify
they aren't the only countries that eat bats , some Asian, African, European, and Pacific Rim countries and cultures eat bats

Nah not at all it’s them chin ease lots that think everythin they see they can eat . Where are these diseases comin from . Most the diseases in the world come from China cause they think everythin is alright to eat 😂 🤮🤮🦇🤮🦇
Her opinion has strong undertones of chinese propoganda influence, in case you didn't notice.

Also a brilliant mocking tone? How are your countries! We're improving. Yeah you failed humanity in the first hurdle... As containing your own infectious disease.

You need to chill your beans and be polite, TSR is no place for your rudeness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7960423/The-Latest-Shanghai-index-drops-8-virus-outbreak-grows.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

erm what do I have against the country?

- they imprison Muslims in concentration camps
- they kill endangered animals
- they lie to the WHO
- they damage the environment
- they threaten other countries
Original post by AnonymousNoMore
Respond to my post about the things you have to justify

It is true that I am not the government, I am not supposed to and I do not want to speak for the government, I have just stated my personal opinions as a Chinese girl about the whole event, and I did not tend to argue with you as argues with no end is not my style and is not sth obey the HUMANITY ! I have no obligation to answer your post and to verify sth with no effect. thanks for understanding
Original post by DiddyDec
You need to chill your beans and be polite, TSR is no place for your rudeness.

Let's not turn on eachother.

Quick Reply

Latest