The Student Room Group

How to politely suggest my bf has a problem with premature ejaculation

He last for 30 seconds I wish that was a joke.
If he then carries on for a second time it last longer, which is why it's not a huge deal. A lot of the time he doesn't carry on for a second round, which is why I don't think he realises I'm not satisfied with 30 seconds.

He's older than me too which makes it worse. Surely he's noticed and has never done anything about it. I want to bring it up and suggest he goes to see a GP about it. Men, I want your opinion on what would be the least upsetting way to tell him this. Or any women who have done this before.
Original post by Anonymous
He last for 30 seconds I wish that was a joke.
If he then carries on for a second time it last longer, which is why it's not a huge deal. A lot of the time he doesn't carry on for a second round, which is why I don't think he realises I'm not satisfied with 30 seconds.

He's older than me too which makes it worse. Surely he's noticed and has never done anything about it. I want to bring it up and suggest he goes to see a GP about it. Men, I want your opinion on what would be the least upsetting way to tell him this. Or any women who have done this before.

Use a condom he will last longer
Realistically it’s probably longer than 30 seconds. The average is only 5 minutes although imo I last around 45 minutes, even my first time was 30+

It depends on the guy although most are in the 5-10 min mark

Ask him to eat you out before he starts
Reply 3
Use a condom he will last longer

I'm allergic and non latex are expensive.

Realistically it’s probably longer than 30 seconds. The average is only 5 minutes although imo I last around 45 minutes, even my first time was 30+

It depends on the guy although most are in the 5-10 min mark

Ask him to eat you out before he starts

You was there? I know 5 minutes is the average and he definitely lasts 30 seconds.
He does that beforehand too.
Expensive.

Non latex ain’t expensive. You can get like 8 of them for £10 which is a decent make and that can have ribbons for extra pleasure for you.

Any chemist will give you 2-3 for free each day

Low quality ones can cost like £8.99 for 40
I use non latex and I’m allergic and they’re cheaper than you think they just have a strange smell
Reply 6
Non latex ain’t expensive. You can get like 8 of them for £10 which is a decent make and that can have ribbons for extra pleasure for you.

Any chemist will give you 2-3 for free each day

Low quality ones can cost like £8.99 for 40

I wouldn't mind usually, but thanks to corona I haven't got any work opportunities. I've got less than £200 to live on until student loan so it will have to wait.

I don't think it will really solve his problem either.
I wouldn't mind usually, but thanks to corona I haven't got any work opportunities. I've got less than £200 to live on until student loan so it will have to wait.

Guys don’t feel a thing with a condom on. 100% it will fix it

Use me if you want I’ll last 12 hours minimum non stop

Quick Reply

Latest