The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would you date a girl that's 5'1???

That is very very short ngl. Probs 5'6 min preferable 5'8. I'm 6 ft btw.
I'm 5 foot 1 and can confirm - it's short
Reply 3
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short?

So because you're not the shortest person, you don't think you're short? :confused:
how old r u? Im 14 and 5'3...
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
So because you're not the shortest person on the planet, you don't think you're short? :confused:

Yeah😂
Reply 6
Yeah😂

Original post by ll Minaj ll
how old r u? Im 14 and 5'3...

I'm 15, I've been the same height ever since I was 10
I'm 5'6 and I feel pretty tall. Like I'm taller than all my female friends.
Yes fam you’re short af

I’m 5’7-5’8 and I still wouldn’t count 5’7 as tall. I think 5’8 onwards is all for a woman
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would you date a girl that's 5'1???

My mother was under 5', and from what my uncle told me she wasn't short of dates. I've never been in the least concerned about whether a girl is shorter or taller than me. Only idiots think height is important.
Yeah😂

I'm 15, I've been the same height ever since I was 10

Oh wow. It cud be genes...if not u can grow taller. Try height increasing excersises those actually work if u stick to it. I tried it and that's y I'm two inches taller than u😀
I'm 5'1, all of my friends claim that I'm short, but I know people who are shorter than me so, is 5'1 short? And for all the guys out there, would

I wouldn't worry about whether you are tall or short, I think there is to much emphasis on height, it puts alot of unnecessary pressure on our shoulders.
I'm 5'8" but dont think about whether I'm tall or short, I'm just happy with my height.

No your not, don’t listen to any negativity. Especially if your still in school years. You don’t need that anxiety. Live life,be greatful your healthy. This is coming from a guy who’s 5”11 but I have younger sisters with growth problems. Thankfully they don’t have dwarfism but their expected height is just under 5 foot. Sure people sometimes make comments about it but its better to ignore because that’s life, not everyone’s made from the same clay :smile:.

To answer your question I wouldn’t mind what height a girl is. I’m 19 I’m old enough to not care all about looks cause your just in there for a heartache if you go just for looks.

It's good you posted this anonymously. If I had known who you were and read this, I'd have thought "Whoah. You're 5 foot 1? I thought you were six foot six." This totally doesn't make me think you're a 300 pound dude pretending to be a girl to alleviate boredom during lockdown.
Original post by Karisa96
I wouldn't worry about whether you are tall or short, I think there is to much emphasis on height, it puts alot of unnecessary pressure on our shoulders.
I'm 5'8" but dont think about whether I'm tall or short, I'm just happy with my height.

Avg height in U.K. for a man is like 5”8 so your pretty tall for a girl :smile:

I'm 4'11 so you're not that short to me lol.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
It's good you posted this anonymously. If I had known who you were and read this, I'd have thought "Whoah. You're 5 foot 1? I thought you were six foot six." This totally doesn't make me think you're a 300 pound dude pretending to be a girl to alleviate boredom during lockdown.

Well, I can assure you that I'm a female and correction 103lbs😂 but you're not wrong, I am bored
you know what. 6' 7 is going to be considered tall until you find someone who is 7 feet high (just an example). And 5' 1 is going to be short until you find someone shorter. So screw your height! Its just annoying
5ft 1 inch short no doubt, my cousins 5ft 2 and she has to buy petite Jeans, if this doesn't verify you're short than I don't know what else will 😂
But being short isn't a bad thing, it might make you look cute. I've seen all girls swooning over short girl tall guy couples in dramas, because they look cute together

5'1" is significantly shorter than average. Most people would consider it very short, yes.

No, I wouldn't date a 5'1" woman. It would be like going out with a child.

Latest

Trending

Trending