The Student Room Group

Ask me anything

Hi, I’m a bored 17 year old female, ask me anything 😊

Scroll to see replies

What is your name himynameisdaisy ?

:holmes:
What should I get from the Chinese takeaway tonight?
Original post by 04MR17

Wuhan Meat Feast with special sauce
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
What is your name himynameisdaisy ?

:holmes:

Hi, believe it or not, my name is Daisy. I don’t know if you saw that coming or not 😂😂
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17

A personal favourite of mine is egg fried rice, spring rolls, chow mein noodles with a fortune cookie on the side 👌👌
Reply 6
Nice. How’s quarantine going for you? 😂😂
Original post by Himynameisdaisy

What do you have planned for the day?
Reply 8
Top 3 films?
Reply 9
Hi. I’m from Kent, and I’m in year 12 (very lucky escape for me regarding covid!) I’m studying A Level maths, chemistry and product design
Reply 10
Honestly don’t blame you. Personally, I try and make the revision linked to things I like. Eg. I like drawing so I try and draw comics or pictures which help me learn a subject.
Reply 11
Original post by cheesecakelove
What do you have planned for the day?

I bought the new animal crossing game on Friday, so I will probably make more progress on that today. I also need to do today’s school work set by my teachers. What about you?
I bought the new animal crossing game on Friday, so I will probably make more progress on that today. I also need to do today’s school work set by my teachers. What about you?

That sounds cool! I heard it is supposed to be quite good (the game, not the school work :smile: )

Nothing too exciting, probably doing household chores and tidying!
Reply 13
Ooh nice. What’s psychology like? I was kind of considering it since I find how/why people do what they do to be quite interesting but ended up not taking it as it didn’t align with what I wanted to do at uni
Reply 14
Original post by cheesecakelove
That sounds cool! I heard it is supposed to be quite good (the game, not the school work :smile: )

Nothing too exciting, probably doing household chores and tidying!

I personally don’t mind cleaning (not when the room is a complete tip mind you) I find it quite relaxing. If you have the Nintendo switch, I highly recommend getting animal crossing. It is excellent for mindfulness, and a great way to pass the time.
Reply 15
Oh wow! That’s a really good score! Shame about getting it mixed up, but if you got the content on that question right, that’s all that matters.

As for what I want to study at uni, I want to do product design, as I think it’s such a wonderful thing, as everything we use in our daily lives has been designed by someone who noticed a problem and tried to solve it through design. In my opinion, it’s underrated yet, vital to life as we know it. What about you?

How often do u masturbate/get horny?
Reply 17
Original post by FreshPrince102
How often do u masturbate/get horny?

😂😂 honestly, I was expecting an nsfw question earlier than this. Compared to the average 17 year old, I’m not interested in that sort of thing really. Sorry to disappoint 😂😂
Reply 18
Medicine is such a large field. Neurosurgeon sounds really interesting, and very respectable too. I think I’m the future when I’m better at design, I’d like to design stuff that helps people, eg. Better prosthetics, or better medical equipment, maybe even a real life baymax 😂😂 (big hero 6)
Reply 19
A levels are hard!
Chemistry is interesting, I’m not the best, but I’m doing ok, average a C.
Maths is not so good, I’m not doing particularly well. Hopefully with quarantine, I have more time to practice and improve
I’m loving product design, it’s so much fun. I have a great friend group as well.
What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest