The Student Room Group

Is it normal for my breasts to be like this at 16?

I am 16, and currently, I have uneven breasts. Along with that, I also have a fully developed nipple on the bigger breast and one that isn't developed and never gets hard on the smaller breast.
I'm a bit worried about this. I've talked to my doctor about the unevenness, and she said they'd likely become a bit more symmetrical, but they haven't. So I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on this. Is it normal for my one breast and one nipple to be smaller and hardly there? Is this going to eventually change? Will my other nipple develope? If you can answer anything for me, I'd be so grateful! Thank you!
You're only 16. And they shouldn't really matter. The heart that is inside you matters :smile:.

But you would still be concerned. They'll get bigger don't worry
Original post by ClayJensen817
You're only 16. And they shouldn't really matter. The heart that is inside you matters :smile:.

....cringe
Original post by Bang Outta Order
....cringe

Okay okay... she's feeling low? What do you want me to say???
Reply 4
Original post by ClayJensen817
Okay okay... she's feeling low? What do you want me to say???

I feel fine with my body, I need no cringe sympathy. I'm concerned about health behind it and the normality, and just want an opinion relating to those. Thank you 🤗
Can I have the picture please
Original post by Anonymous
I feel fine with my body, I need no cringe sympathy. I'm concerned about health behind it and the normality, and just want an opinion relating to those. Thank you 🤗

Oh okay. Haha... no problem... and sorry
Hey dearest. My gyno told me I have uneven breast but not noticeable and it’s common for teen girls’ breast to be uneven.
Reply 8
Can I have the picture please

Can you contribute something insightful or edifying? If not, don't waste your time perving, Epstein, before you star on dateline NBC.
Some people are born with two heads, so it's not so bad.
Hey dearest. My gyno told me I have uneven breast but not noticeable and it’s common for teen girls’ breast to be uneven.

Thank you for the comment! :smile: I'm aware that it's usual common for the asymmetry, but I was wondering if it's normal to have one undeveloped nipple?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Some people are born with two heads, so it's not so bad.

Valid. Two times the brainpower. Polycephaly. Intriguing, though they rarely survive past 40.
I am 16, and currently, I have uneven breasts. Along with that, I also have a fully developed nipple on the bigger breast and one that isn't developed and never gets hard on the smaller breast.
I'm a bit worried about this. I've talked to my doctor about the unevenness, and she said they'd likely become a bit more symmetrical, but they haven't. So I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on this. Is it normal for my one breast and one nipple to be smaller and hardly there? Is this going to eventually change? Will my other nipple develope? If you can answer anything for me, I'd be so grateful! Thank you!

Im 18 and my boobs are also uneven my right is probably a cup or so bigger than the left and the nipple on my right boob is bigger than the left. As far as I know it’s completely normal and as you’re 16 it may even out a bit more with time however even if it doesn’t it’s completely normal and the majority of women are also uneven. Hope that helps a bit :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest