The Student Room Group

60 DAYS AND 21 HRS TILL GCSEs 2020!!!

ok so times running out and gcses are creeping closer and closer!!

feel free to talk about anything related to gcse whether it be the struggles or the successes!!!
60 days sounds short but Easter sounds long so eeehhhhhh
Reply 2
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
60 days sounds short but Easter sounds long so eeehhhhhh

tru tru
but then again less than 2 months sounds short sooooo
whos started revision here?
Reply 4
Original post by Rolo1234
whos started revision here?

meee i have kinda
just have a few topics i haven't mad notes on but i just had my mocks and i think (hopefully) from now on imma just do past papers

have u?
Original post by hanna786
meee i have kinda
just have a few topics i haven't mad notes on but i just had my mocks and i think (hopefully) from now on imma just do past papers

have u?

not really, im really scared:frown:
Reply 6
not really, im really scared:frown:

im sure you'll be fine, just make sure ur revising and going over notes

ok so what are your weak subjects

mine are maths (im getting grade 5 and 1 mark off a grade 6) and physics (getting grade 5 and a few marks off grade 6)
im sure you'll be fine, just make sure ur revising and going over notes

ok so what are your weak subjects

mine are maths (im getting grade 5 and 1 mark off a grade 6) and physics (getting grade 5 and a few marks off grade 6)

both englishes, i hate english sooooooooooooooo much:frown:
Reply 8
both englishes, i hate english sooooooooooooooo much:frown:

okso r u doing aqa?
ok so times running out and gcses are creeping closer and closer!!

feel free to talk about anything related to gcse whether it be the struggles or the successes!!!

gcse exams are cancelled?
Well, they did make this thread two weeks ago, before the exams were confirmed as cancelled.
Reply 11
yep the

Original post by TheTroll73
gcse exams are cancelled?

yeh they are but apparently they just gon look at ur mock, teachers assesment, and past perfomance and give u a grade and if u dont want that grade u can sit ur exams either in august or 2021 but then again borris may change his mind and be like SIKE UR DOING GCSES so everyone suggesting we keep studying just in case
Reply 12
Original post by ᴅ ᴀ ɴ ɪ ᴇ ʟ
Well, they did make this thread two weeks ago, before the exams were confirmed as cancelled.

loll love that everything had to change within a few days and the thing we were studying for 5yr is scraped
loll love that everything had to change within a few days and the thing we were studying for 5yr is scraped

Exactly. It's just weird how things change quickly within a week, let alone a few days xD
Reply 14
Original post by ᴅ ᴀ ɴ ɪ ᴇ ʟ
Exactly. It's just weird how things change quickly within a week, let alone a few days xD

v tru and the fact that i was isolating 3 days before school ended and didnt manage to go in on the last day and only after that did i realise i wont be seeing anyone from school again neither go to school and it literally hit me that i aint gonna get to go back and i didnt even say bye
yep the

yeh they are but apparently they just gon look at ur mock, teachers assesment, and past perfomance and give u a grade and if u dont want that grade u can sit ur exams either in august or 2021 but then again borris may change his mind and be like SIKE UR DOING GCSES so everyone suggesting we keep studying just in case

Ah I see

Good luck then
Reply 16
Original post by TheTroll73
Ah I see

Good luck then

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest