The Student Room Group

I like this boy

So I’ve liked this guy who is in the year above me, so I’ve never actually talked to him face to face except once and that was the last day of school and I told him to sign my shirt. But we’ve talked before on snap chat. Recently I told him that I kinda like him and that I was wondering if we could get to know each other better. He said ‘sure, that would be cool’ and like I was happy except, I feel like he didn’t react to my confession haha. So I don’t know what to do now, how do I show him that I want to date him and not just be friends. He’s a smart person academic wise, but I feel like he’s a bit oblivious to these kind of situations. Idk, what do you guys think I should do?
You worded it wrong

He might be suspecting “know each other better” he might think you mean sex

Or if he is like me, he could be a little shy and didn’t know what to say especially if he doesn’t hear it often
How often do you guys speak on snap? I’d personally wait it out a bit and see if he puts in effort be it messaging you first or saying gn/gm. It can be a bit intimidating if someone asks to date straight away but I’m sure after a while of talking and getting close dating will just follow naturally x just make sure it’s not one sided so you don’t get hurt x
Reply 3
Original post by Mistymoodog
How often do you guys speak on snap? I’d personally wait it out a bit and see if he puts in effort be it messaging you first or saying gn/gm. It can be a bit intimidating if someone asks to date straight away but I’m sure after a while of talking and getting close dating will just follow naturally x just make sure it’s not one sided so you don’t get hurt x

We used to talk a lot, but it would be mostly me snapping him first and sometimes him. And after a while I was a bit tired of it so we stopped snapping, and for a good few months I’ve just seen him around school and we never spoke or anything. But recently we snapped a few times and that was me snapping him first. So maybe you’re right I should wait and see if he snaps me first, but he’s told me before that he doesn’t go on his phone too much, he doesn’t even have any social media apart from sc and he only got that recently, so Ik he’s not like lying to not speak to me if that makes sense. I just don’t know how to get closer to him, apart from snapping since we can’t even go out. And maybe I’m being impatient, but I’ve had a crush on him for 3 years hahah.
Original post by whoopopo
We used to talk a lot, but it would be mostly me snapping him first and sometimes him. And after a while I was a bit tired of it so we stopped snapping, and for a good few months I’ve just seen him around school and we never spoke or anything. But recently we snapped a few times and that was me snapping him first. So maybe you’re right I should wait and see if he snaps me first, but he’s told me before that he doesn’t go on his phone too much, he doesn’t even have any social media apart from sc and he only got that recently, so Ik he’s not like lying to not speak to me if that makes sense. I just don’t know how to get closer to him, apart from snapping since we can’t even go out. And maybe I’m being impatient, but I’ve had a crush on him for 3 years hahah.

You’re in the friendzone

Lol he thinks you’re only a friend
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
You’re in the friendzone

Shiiiiii, you probably right. Sad ***** hour
Reply 7

Time to move on 😔✊🏽

Time to move on 😔✊🏽
Shiiiiii, you probably right. Sad ***** hour

Sadly life is hard and when you have a crush you should move fast. If you don’t they suspect you’re friendly and put you in the friendzone. Maybe join tinder and set it so people cant see you and then set it to his age only and within a distance and see if he pops up if he does super like him and if he likes you back boom

Life’s hard.

bro i had a crush who said that he didn't go on his phone often and said he was busy but yknow he was active all the damn time and took weeks to respond and eventually he blocked me :rock:
Yeh maybe you should try and move on, the only other option I can think of as a last try is FaceTiming or something like that. If that doesn’t work out then I definitely think you should focus your energy into something else or someone else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending