The Student Room Group

Tonsilitus after oral

Hii guys so I’ve been really worried lately, so I gave my boyfriend oral sex for the first time and found that I had a sore throat after it, I found myself checking my tonsils two days later and saw white inflamed spots on my tonsils, and I had a really swore throat and a fever. I quickly went to the doctor two days after and didn’t tell him about my sexual interaction and he just prescribed me penicillin and I’ve been taking that for the past week and a half, I have noticed a improvement in my tonsils but I only have a couple days left of treatment and I personally don’t thing they are going to be cleared up by then, is it possible I could have a std?
Reply 1
...means you're doing it right
Reply 2
Original post by kingbb
...means you're doing it right

hahaha lol
Reply 3
Doing what right? Lol
Original post by Livmcart
Hii guys so I’ve been really worried lately, so I gave my boyfriend oral sex for the first time and found that I had a sore throat after it, I found myself checking my tonsils two days later and saw white inflamed spots on my tonsils, and I had a really swore throat and a fever. I quickly went to the doctor two days after and didn’t tell him about my sexual interaction and he just prescribed me penicillin and I’ve been taking that for the past week and a half, I have noticed a improvement in my tonsils but I only have a couple days left of treatment and I personally don’t thing they are going to be cleared up by then, is it possible I could have a std?

You should have told the doctor.... You've potentially been perscribed penicillin when you don't even need it.

Why would it even be a good idea to hide the potential cause of the issue to a qualified individual, confidentially?
Reply 5
Because my father was in the room at the doctors
(edited 4 years ago)
Could be viral or bacterial tonsillitis, could be Mononucleosis which can give you white spots on your tonsils, and yes, it could be an STD.
If it is no better by the time you've finished the penicillin, go back and see your doctor again. This time tell him/her everything, they won't be shocked or judge you, but it should help them give you the correct treatment.
Reply 7
Thank you
Reply 8
Original post by Deborah_C
Could be viral or bacterial tonsillitis, could be Mononucleosis which can give you white spots on your tonsils, and yes, it could be an STD.
If it is no better by the time you've finished the penicillin, go back and see your doctor again. This time tell him/her everything, they won't be shocked or judge you, but it should help them give you the correct treatment.

Thank you sm
Reply 9
Doing what right? Lol

oral
Because my father was in the room with me

...while u were GIVING THE BJ...?!
Reply 11
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...while u were GIVING THE BJ...?!

Bruh ofc not tf