The Student Room Group

Horny during quarantine

What are you asking? Should you have sex? or what?
Reply 1
So I started seeing this guy before this whole coronavirus outbreak. We got close to having sex, but didn’t as I’m still a virgin and haven’t known him that long. Anyways, I told him I’ve never had a boyfriend. He said he’d slow down, so we ended up just making out and cuddling. Since then, both of us are self-quarantined and we barely talk. It’s like he’s lost interest or something. But this corona situation is making me horny af and I’m about to have my monthly, so this makes it even harder to do something about my sexual drive. How do I get him engaged in sexting or something sensual? I’m kind of hesitant because whenever we before, we were never really flirty with each other. Only when we met in person was he super touchy-feely.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Chanaku
So I started seeing this guy before this whole coronavirus outbreak. We got close to having sex, but didn’t as I’m still a virgin and haven’t known him that long. Anyways, I told him I’ve never had a boyfriend. He said he’d slow down, so we ended up just making out and cuddling. Since then, both of us are self-quarantined and we barely talk. It’s like he’s lost interest or something. But this corona situation is making me horny af and I’m about to have my monthly, so this makes it even harder to do something about my sexual drive. How do I get him engaged in sexting or something sensual? I’m kind of hesitant because whenever we before, we were never really flirty with each other. Only when we met in person was he super touchy-feely.

I have a feeling this guy really isn’t worth waiting around for. If he doesn’t keep in touch and make an effort long distance then why would be healthy for a relationship? You should wait for someone who loves you and not just physically. Find other ways to release the sensual drive/ Energy. Someone should love you as a person and not just for your body.
Reply 3
Original post by Chanaku

Can't you video chat?
Reply 4
Don’t rush it, you’re time will come. When the right person comes in your life you will truly feel ready to have it, for now just keep it personal as you don’t want to risk being known as a ****. If you’re truly that horny then read romance books or movies with sexual scenes. You’re a virgin anyway it can’t be that bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending