The Student Room Group

What does my contextual offer mean?

Hi I’ve been accepted into Warwick for History with an offer of ABB, lower than the usual AAA. The offer states that I must get at least an ABB in History and two other a levels - does this mean the A must be in history?
Depends on the exact wording. Could you paste it in from your offer email/Track?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Depends on the exact wording. Could you paste it in from your offer email/Track?

’This offer is subject to you obtaining grades ABB in three A Levels including History and two further subjects. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking’
Original post by AyyPapi
’This offer is subject to you obtaining grades ABB in three A Levels including History and two further subjects. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking’

Then it’s just ABB overall including History. If they needed you to get an A in History it would say something like “achieve an A in History and BB in two further subjects” or “ABB in three subjects including at least an A in History”.
Reply 4

Then it’s just ABB overall including History. If they needed you to get an A in History it would say something like “achieve an A in History and BB in two further subjects” or “ABB in three subjects including at least an A in History”.

Thank you so much for your help I’ve been stressing about that ever since exams have been cancelled :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending