The Student Room Group

My boyfriend wished coronavirus on me and told me to die because

Thread closed
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bookworm04
We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “Is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously **** and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it in an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

He is often mean to me and in three days he probably told me to die about seven times.

Did I do something really bad here? I need perspective. Please tell me was I wrong?

Also I confided in him and told him most of my insecurities because he always insisted I tell him every small detail of my life which made me uncomfortable and then he used my weakness against me and called me an “insecure ****.”

This relationship you have sounds really toxic. If I were you, I would dump him. Better being single than being in a relationship that makes you completely miserable and makes you feel worthless. You deserve better
Original post by Anonymous
This relationship you have sounds really toxic. If I were you, I would dump him. Better being single than being in a relationship that makes you completely miserable and makes you feel worthless. You deserve better

I think the same too!!
Original post by Halfeti Rose
I think the same too!!

I don't. Why did she mention his father. Hope he ignores her forever. She might not have intended to HURT him but she certainly intended to guilt him. Nasty.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I don't. Why did she mention his father. Hope he ignores her forever. She might not have intended to HURT him but she certainly intended to guilt him. Nasty.

There is fault on both sides!!!
it's better both break up not fit for each other
Original post by Halfeti Rose
There is fault on both sides!!!
it's better both break up not fit for each other

Whaaaaaaaaaateverrrrrrrr
Whaaaaaaaaaateverrrrrrrr

:cool:
The boyfriend is 100% innocent. She's detailing gossip about him firstly.....who wants to hear negativity!? Then, she mentions his dead father to guilt him. Nasty nasty nasty. Kudos to the boyfriend for putting up with that for six years. He won by pulling a legger.
@Halfeti Rose 👆 read it
The boyfriend is 100% innocent. She's detailing gossip about him firstly.....who wants to hear negativity!? Then, she mentions his dead father to guilt him. Nasty nasty nasty. Kudos to the boyfriend for putting up with that for six years. He won by pulling a legger.

yes boys r too innocent always
Reply 10
We had an argument because I was telling him what his friend had said about him and he didn’t believe me and then he kept saying I was a liar so I snapped and said “Is he your dad?” Because he was just making it out like this guy would never do anything bad and that his judgment is the best but his judgement about me is I’m a liar so his judgement is obviously **** and then I got angry and said that. I didn’t even mean it in an insulting way and he got so pissed off and told me to delete his number and wished death on me and told me to get coronavirus. All that after a six year relationship! Can you believe it? He hasn’t called me in two days and I still apologised for saying that if it “hurt his feelings.” I thought maybe he felt angry because his father died three years ago but I wasn’t even swearing at his father, he actually swore at my family.

He is often mean to me and in three days he probably told me to die about seven times.

Did I do something really bad here? I need perspective. Please tell me was I wrong?

Also I confided in him and told him most of my insecurities because he always insisted I tell him every small detail of my life which made me uncomfortable and then he used my weakness against me and called me an “insecure ****.”

Ok, so hopefully you will now see that it is a good thing that he does not call you! He is nasty to you and says some really mean things. Why on earth do you still want to be with him. It is true that you triggered him by your ill tempered, ill advised use of the word "dad" but he is still in the wrong. You should dump him tbh. He curses you and your family. That is a really big deal! Let him go. Don't call him! He is a big boy now and needs to take responsibility for his nasty attitude while you put strict boundaries in place!
Reply 11

No , this is nonsense. He is toxic! Whatever happened to grown ass taking responsibility for his nasty mean comments to his gf of 6 years? He has issues within himself about his dad which are not her fault. He needs bereavement counselling to help him manage himself and his life. Meanwhile, she is much better off without his mean bullying behaviour towards her and her family which you somehow failed to mention!
Original post by mgi
No , this is nonsense. He is toxic! Whatever happened to grown ass taking responsibility for his nasty mean comments to his gf of 6 years? He has issues within himself about his dad which are not her fault. He needs bereavement counselling to help him manage himself and his life. Meanwhile, she is much better off without his mean bullying behaviour towards her and her family which you somehow failed to mention!

boys never understand
Original post by mgi

...Oh please. I said what I said. This only happened because of the girl. And how dare she drag his name through the mud saying he does x,y,z so the crowd can lean towards her. Nasty.

Well you were just looking out for him and he wished you got coronavirus. Dump him and find yourself a better man. Find yourself a man who will help you with your insecurities and weaknesses rather than use them against you. None of this really is your fault.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Greywolftwo
Well you were just looking out for him and he wished you got coronavirus. Dump him and find yourself a better man. Find yourself a man who will help you with your insecurities and weaknesses rather than use them against you. None of this really is your fault.

are you the bf?? xDDD
Original post by Anonymous
are you the bf?? xDDD

What? No.

What makes you think that?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 17
...Oh please. I said what I said. This only happened because of the girl. And how dare she drag his name through the mud saying he does x,y,z so the crowd can lean towards her. Nasty.

Deal with all the facts that she posted. Your arguments do not make any sense at all.
He greatly escalated the issue by making some really nasty remarks about her and her family
What "crowd"? He is a grown ass man and should learn to control his abusive mouth or take responsibility for the results of his toxicity. Do you think he goes to work or uni and says similar things to his lecturers or work colleagues? I bet he does not! That would make him a coward as well! You have very selectively and somewhat foolishly read the details of the OP's thread and come to some really ridiculous conclusions!
Reply 18

No. The bf needs to grow a pair! Won what?? are you serious?
Original post by Greywolftwo

PRSOM Grey wolf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending