The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

From my friend

I am currently deciding whether or not to go to LCF at UAL for strategic fashion management or a different uni for business management. I like the course at UAL but im worried that there is a lack of diversity, and there are a majority of white students. I come from a ethnic background myself, and I currently go to a very diverse background, but when I saw statistics of the percentage of BAME students at Ual, it was low. Is it diverse or not?
Reply 1
i can't answer this q but, did u go to UAL open day?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DelahuN
i can't answer this q but, did u go to UAL open day?

Yes my friend did go to the open day as well as the applicant day
Reply 3
Original post by aneesah_xa
Yes my friend did go to the open day as well as the applicant day

how did they find it i went and was really unimpressed with the organisation and information given, also if they went they surely would get a feel for people who were applying and how diverse it was then is probably around how diverse it would be when ur friend got there
Original post by aneesah_xa
I am currently deciding whether or not to go to LCF at UAL for strategic fashion management or a different uni for business management. I like the course at UAL but im worried that there is a lack of diversity, and there are a majority of white students. I come from a ethnic background myself, and I currently go to a very diverse background, but when I saw statistics of the percentage of BAME students at Ual, it was low. Is it diverse or not?

hmmmm, this is the first time i've ever heard people say that UAL isn't that diverse. I'm personally of international background myself and most of my friends are also international and of multi-ethnic backgrounds. There are also a lot of local students who are POC themselves, so maybe that wasn't taken into account too much as they are under home/eu status?
however I understand that my personal experience may not reflect the stats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending