The Student Room Group

Another woman passport found in boyfriend bag claim she's just an ex?

The other day I found a passport while searching his bag looking for his ipod. I found a passport that is not his . I also found her comb, her study application and other small items. These are all placed at the front pocket and not kept hidden. When confronted, he claim she's his ex and when I ask why she has many things at his bag. His answer was yes any problem with that? He then insist that I have no right to check his bag and that I'm the one who do wrong. What do you men think? Is he lying she's an ex?

Scroll to see replies

He stole them and he’s planning to commit fraud with them
I’m Male and no way he’ll have his ex’s passport maybe he stole them from somewhere and that’s why he got so mad
No it’s not normal at all. Even if it was a ex why tf has he got her passport that’s identity theft
Maybe he planning to leave the country with her and ditch you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
No it’s not normal at all. Even if it was a ex why tf has he got her passport that’s identity theft

What are the odds that maybe its her bag that he borrows, so she not really an ex?
Reply 6
Maybe he planning to leave the country with her and ditch you

He's broke or claim to be broke. So I doubt that.
Reply 7
He stole them and he’s planning to commit fraud with them

Interesting.
Original post by Huider
What are the odds that maybe its her bag that he borrows, so she not really an ex?

No one carry’s a passport
Sounds like he did steal them I agree with others
Original post by Huider
He's broke or claim to be broke. So I doubt that.

Claims he’s broke. Imo people who say that are far from it!
Reply 11
There's another thing I found. He was carrying 2 bag. One is bagpack and another is luggage bag. The passport and other stuff was in the luggage bag. There's one hair accessory in his bagpack which he look surprised to find it there while looking for something. As I was there, he give that hair accessory to me saying if I don't want he just throw it away. So why does he look surprised that hair accessory in his backpack?
Me and him don't live together. He live with his male friend that he say he share a bed with. What if its her he live with? So all will make sense why her belongings with him, right? I don't think he steal because that woman information is similar to his. He and her went to the same university aand taking the same course except he quit and based on the paper aapplication I found, that woman plan to study oversea while he's broke.
Reply 12
Claims he’s broke. Imo people who say that are far from it!

He have been to another country and different places for someone who's broke.
Original post by Huider
There's another thing I found. He was carrying 2 bag. One is bagpack and another is luggage bag. The passport and other stuff was in the luggage bag. There's one hair accessory in his bagpack which he look surprised to find it there while looking for something. As I was there, he give that hair accessory to me saying if I don't want he just throw it away. So why does he look surprised that hair accessory in his backpack?
Me and him don't live together. He live with his male friend that he say he share a bed with. What if its her he live with? So all will make sense why her belongings with him, right? I don't think he steal because that woman information is similar to his. He and her went to the same university aand taking the same course except he quit and based on the paper aapplication I found, that woman plan to study oversea while he's broke.

Yeah they’re fking with each other. I would dump him if I was you. It’s hard but to be truthful it’s better than dating a lying cheat. It seems obvious to all of us that he is cheating but you might not want to believe it
Reply 14
Yeah they’re fking with each other. I would dump him if I was you. It’s hard but to be truthful it’s better than dating a lying cheat. It seems obvious to all of us that he is cheating but you might not want to believe it

He did close his eyes when we **** ..no kissing my neck and not listening when I tell him to stop or when I say no. I've been alone most of the time so I have no one to convince me my gut was right about him. He's good with words, that's for sure. Suddenly I remember there's a song in one of his iPod that sound personal and when I ask, he say its YouTube cover. Its far from YouTube cover song.
Original post by Huider
He did close his eyes when we **** ..no kissing my neck and not listening when I tell him to stop or when I say no. I've been alone most of the time so I have no one to convince me my gut was right about him. He's good with words, that's for sure. Suddenly I remember there's a song in one of his iPod that sound personal and when I ask, he say its YouTube cover. Its far from YouTube cover song.

I mean if he closed his eyes during sex that’s bad, if he closed his eyes during a kiss that’s normal. Even neck kissing is normal for a relationship I do it all the time when I’m cuddling. Honestly something doesn’t seem right here!
Reply 16
He do come to me afterward to cuddle and hugging and caressing till I fall asleep. Just that he used to kiss my neck and stare at me while we fk before only this time he don't do that. Just pure fkng. There's one time while I was on top kissing him, he didn't even move his lip and he actually yawn while I was on his neck.
Original post by Huider
He do come to me afterward to cuddle and hugging and caressing till I fall asleep. Just that he used to kiss my neck and stare at me while we fk before only this time he don't do that. Just pure fkng. There's one time while I was on top kissing him, he didn't even move his lip and he actually yawn while I was on his neck.

He’s using you as a side chick 🐣
Reply 18
He’s using you as a side chick 🐣

My gut tells me she's been supporting him all this time. Somehow I want to win this just for the sake of it but then a cheat always a cheat, isn't it?
He's a cheat and he's a hopeless liar.

"He live with his male friend that he say he share a bed with."

More like "He lives with his female girlfriend that he shares a bed with."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending