Original post by Itsnaaaz
Wag1🤣

Is your keyboard broken?
Original post by Greywolftwo
Is your keyboard broken?

Oh shutup😂😂
Oh shutup😂😂

A question then; what you doing during lockdown?
A question then; what you doing during lockdown?

So many assignments and coursework but here I am lying in bed watching Netflix 😩
So many assignments and coursework but here I am lying in bed watching Netflix 😩

Get out of bed and stop watching Netflix, it’s not a holiday it’s a lockdown.
Get out of bed and stop watching Netflix, it’s not a holiday it’s a lockdown.

I only go colly 3 times a week anyway 😂
I only go colly 3 times a week anyway 😂

Well then.
Well then.

Real talk tho I acc need to start doing my coursework before I have no time to complete it. I already hv no time left🥺
Real talk tho I acc need to start doing my coursework before I have no time to complete it. I already hv no time left🥺

Well do it then! Drop a message if you need help at all.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Caitxo
we don't have homework..

My lil sis does. I think ur missing something, not looking online at emails and uploads from ur teachers.....
What’s that ...😂

The boring thing that helps u learn what was taught at school in class or online lol
First year colly

Colly? Is that what the youfs of today are calling college...lol

My lil siblings had no idea their teachers were uploading assignments to their emails with deadlines lol now they're busy doing work everyday. Poor lil buggers.
My lil sissy is 15, lil bro is 16 <3
Lmao why so aggressive yall.
Reply 34
Original post by Bang Outta Order
My lil sis does. I think ur missing something, not looking online at emails and uploads from ur teachers.....

I dunno what year your little sis is in but at my school they aren't allowed to email us individually- and we don't really get homework, just regular work and 'work to finish at home' which you usually get off without doing. But there's literally nothing to do, im all caught up.
Original post by Caitxo
I dunno what year your little sis is in but at my school they aren't allowed to email us individually- and we don't really get homework, just regular work and 'work to finish at home' which you usually get off without doing. But there's literally nothing to do, im all caught up.

She's part of a chat group on some learning site lol her teacher sets dates to submit work. I literally have never looked at it. But she's been busy doing something, dunno.
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest