The Student Room Group

Another woman passport found in boyfriend bag claim she's just an ex?

Scroll to see replies

Another? You mean this has happened before?
Original post by Anonymous
No one carry’s a passport

I do.

Sounds like it's someone he's still actively seeing to me.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
He's a cheat and he's a hopeless liar.

"He live with his male friend that he say he share a bed with."

More like "He lives with his female girlfriend that he shares a bed with."

"Quick!, My idiot bit on the side is coming by, identify as a male for the next 3 hours!" "Righto Love"
Reply 23
Original post by StriderHort
"Quick!, My idiot bit on the side is coming by, identify as a male for the next 3 hours!" "Righto Love"

I don't understand this. Can you explain?
Reply 24
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Another? You mean this has happened before?

(Other)
Original post by Huider

He lives with a girl. He’s hiding his girlfriend and using you.
If you suspect he’s doing something illegal with the passport then you need to report it to the police.
After that just end it. Nothing about this relationship is good for you
Original post by Huider
(Other)

It is possible the passport was planted there by someone who was making an attempt to undermine your relationship, and your boyfriend didn't tell you what I just said because he knew you wouldn't believe it.
Original post by Huider

Well from what I skimmed it seems suspicious as hell he has these things with no good reason. And you imply you've never met this 'male' friend he sleeps with every night? That's pretty weird in more ways than one.

So it does sound pretty likely he is in fact, shacked up with his ex, is taking you for a mug, and conveniently changing their ex's gender for the purposes of deception. Unless someones's got a more plausible explanation?
Reply 28
Original post by awkwardshortguy
It is possible the passport was planted there by someone who was making an attempt to undermine your relationship, and your boyfriend didn't tell you what I just said because he knew you wouldn't believe it.

I try to find her on social media using my friend account but its as if she doesn't exist except if she use fake name ..my brain start to creep up stories to explain and make him seem innocent. So thank you guys for knocking my head. I need it.
Reply 29
Well from what I skimmed it seems suspicious as hell he has these things with no good reason. And you imply you've never met this 'male' friend he sleeps with every night? That's pretty weird in more ways than one.

So it does sound pretty likely he is in fact, shacked up with his ex, is taking you for a mug, and conveniently changing their ex's gender for the purposes of deception. Unless someones's got a more plausible explanation?

What if he's telling the truth and everything my fault again . Then what? You know, its the passport I cannot find a better reason other than the bag is hers.
Original post by Huider
What if he's telling the truth and everything my fault again . Then what? You know, its the passport I cannot find a better reason other than the bag is hers.

Again, It's implied you haven't met the male flatmate, do you stay over at your boyfriends place?, have you ever been there? or is there a weird reason why you can't?

If my partner was sharing a bed with someone else every night I'd feel the onus was kind of on them to explain themselves and their situation.
"Baby, I just keep her passport for sentimental reasons!"

This man is a genius.
Reply 32
Again, It's implied you haven't met the male flatmate, do you stay over at your boyfriends place?, have you ever been there? or is there a weird reason why you can't?

If my partner was sharing a bed with someone else every night I'd feel the onus was kind of on them to explain themselves and their situation.

He has explain to me but yeah , never seen the place.
Reply 33
Original post by Admit-One
"Baby, I just keep her passport for sentimental reasons!"

This man is a genius.

He didn't explain anything about the passport and that's bother me the most. He just attack me saying I'm wrong for going through his stuff but for me, that passport is not hidden, its right up front where you open the luggage bag and there it is.
I have to be honest, if I broke up with a partner, I probably would have arranged to have any vital identification documents returned to me by the time they were engaged in another relationship. It would be on my list of things to do.
Original post by Huider
He has explain to me but yeah , never seen the place.

It would need to be a pretty damn good explanation, what's the weird reason you can't go there? Do you even know where it is or has he made a point of being vague?

Shares a bed every night in a place you're apparently not welcome and carries a bag of another girls things. :rolleyes:
Reply 36
It would need to be a pretty damn good explanation, what's the weird reason you can't go there? Do you even know where it is or has he made a point of being vague?

Shares a bed every night in a place you're apparently not welcome and carries a bag of another girls things.

The place does sound fishy and the ex items, he has explain. They cut contact and she cannot find him and vise versa. And he just use her stuff. He said if she want the passport then she should be contacting him through social media because he doesn't want to reach to her. He plan to throw it away on the expired year. He has his own passport.
Having that passport sounds illegal
Reply 38
Original post by Coolfred
Having that passport sounds illegal

He doesn't want to throw away in case she ask and he doesn't want to hand it to the police because she will find him which is something he doesn't want.

Idk...I don't trust him completely. He is a good looking dude.
Original post by Huider
The place does sound fishy and the ex items, he has explain. They cut contact and she cannot find him and vise versa. And he just use her stuff. He said if she want the passport then she should be contacting him through social media because he doesn't want to reach to her. He plan to throw it away on the expired year. He has his own passport.

That sounds like a load of BS anyway.

She cannot find him, he cannot find her yet he's confident she could contact him for her passport? He plans to hold onto it then chuck it? Why not just take the 5 mins to pop it in the post to the passport office like a decent person? If he doesn't care about it he surely won't care if YOU send it back to the passport office? :rolleyes:

Dunno what else to say really, it sounds pretty clear somethings dirty, you still didn't say what excuse he's gave for you not being able to visit him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending