The Student Room Group

Hes in it for sex ?

My ex boyfriend looks at his new girlfriend as if he wants to f**k her all the time. Its always like that whenever I ve seen them together. They are always together and have been dating for 6 months now but he still looks at her as if he's dying from sexual thirst.

This girl was his longtime crush whom he was very smitten with, claimed he had love at first sight when he saw her in 2017 and whom he wanted to date before we started dating. He had messed up his chances with her and moved on to me but after we broke up, he got another opportunity with her and went back to her.

He keeps watching her all the time, is very quick to notice if he moves away or goes somewhere and keeps staring at her up and down.
It was so obvious at a dinner my friend invited him at and while I wasn't there, there were multiple photos or videos where he was blatantly looking at her even when she was doing simple things like drinking water or talking.

Even at uni, when they are together, he will do the same and usually holds her hand/arm or by her waist.

I'm sure they are having sex and stuff but why the hell does he stupidly stare at her? He never stared at me like this and it's annoying. Their relationship isn't like ours like it's not like they are taking pics which are funny like we didn't ours was cool that I would keep something like a cup on his head and he would make silly faces but theirs remain very calm and he isn't as noisy and loud as he was with me and our friends.

I ve also noticed that each time she grabs him by the arm when introducing him as her boyfriend, he kinda blushes.

It's so weird. I never got these stares unless he was h0rny.

he's only in it for sex right?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe it's because you're frigid and he just prefers his new bird more?

Is she fit?
I swear if this happens to me :frown:
Different relationsip, different things happen

Move on and stop lusting over a guy who you're not with anymore
Reply 4
Original post by AzureCeleste

Hes the same guy. Hes outgoing and loud with ALL of us. It's just her hes different with.
Original post by AzureCeleste

Thats not easy for everyone !
Reply 6
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Maybe it's because you're frigid and he just prefers his new bird more?

Is she fit?

I'm not frigid. I'm very flirty and seductive as well. I also dance and party. Shes the one who looks frigid
Reply 7
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
I swear if this happens to me :frown:

Why do you think so?
oh just stuff.... Charlie stuff
I don't think it will help you to get over him by constantly monitoring his actions with his new girlfriend

Just because he's very attracted to her and stares at her a lot doesn't mean he's only with her for sex. Tbh just staring at someone a lot doesn't mean the only connection you have is sexual, it indicates love as well
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think it will help you to get over him by constantly monitoring his actions with his new girlfriend

Just because he's very attracted to her and stares at her a lot doesn't mean he's only with her for sex. Tbh just staring at someone a lot doesn't mean the only connection you have is sexual, it indicates love as well

what if that girl was planning a family as well :smile:

But there was no intimacy before? They dated? So how can someone love like that?

If I have to describe the stare then it's like this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/71142869105065720/
what if that girl was planning a family as well :smile:

What family?

But there was no intimacy before? They dated? So how can someone love like that?
the girl your talking about with the boy
the girl your talking about with the boy

Yeah so what family? Where did that come from?
the sexual intercourse stuff
the sexual intercourse stuff

But I'm asking why hes doing that to her only?
Never said he was a different guy, just its a different relationship
You don't want to hear he's moved on well he clearly has by the sounds of it

Thats not easy for everyone !

Not saying it is, but spending time tearing apart his new relationship and analysing it is not the way to go about it
You’re nuts 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending