The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don’t mean to be mean, but I think he’s no longer your concern given that he has moved on and so really what he and his gf does is none of your business.

Just do you x
because she might've asked for it in the first place.
Original post by AzureCeleste
Never said he was a different guy, just its a different relationship
You don't want to hear he's moved on well he clearly has by the sounds of it

Not saying it is, but spending time tearing apart his new relationship and analysing it is not the way to go about it

So what if it's a different relationship? The guy is the same, same attitude, same everything. So when hes loud and noisy with me and us, why is it just her with whom hes super different?
Just dont worry about.
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
because she might've asked for it in the first place.

I dont think so because I ve seen stare at her like a maniac and she hid her face but he pulled her over and kissed her.
My dude, move on
Original post by periodt
I don’t mean to be mean, but I think he’s no longer your concern given that he has moved on and so really what he and his gf does is none of your business.

Just do you x

I dont think my question was should I move on or not??
Are you still friends with him?? How do you know he is the same?
She is a different person, with different people you act different ways, maybe this relationship is less crazy and energy and more calm or something
Are you still friends with him?? How do you know he is the same?
She is a different person, with different people you act different ways, maybe this relationship is less crazy and energy and more calm or something

We are not but we share a lot of common friends .

Sure shes a different person but this whole intense staring is something hes done since he met her a long time ago and even now it persists so why when I was actually the one he dated not her? Hes dating her now.
Because he found her attractive
Just an opinion.

Your question itself is sad. Honestly, mind your business and focus on you.

You don’t have to like my opinion, so I’m not gonna waste time going back and forth with you. Plus, you sound extremely toxic - not surprised he moved on.
Original post by periodt
Just an opinion.

Your question itself is sad. Honestly, mind your business and focus on you.

You don’t have to like my opinion, so I’m not gonna waste time going back and forth with you. Plus, you sound extremely toxic - not surprised he moved on.

How do I sound toxic? You are so rude and judgmental.
Because he found her attractive

But why did he date me then if he was so attracted to her?
Open your eyes for crying out loud.
To be honest you just sound jealous, if you didn't care that much then you wouldn't even take any notice.
Original post by Rock Fan
To be honest you just sound jealous, if you didn't care that much then you wouldn't even take any notice.

Yes I am. But you dont say why the difference?
Original post by Jamie_1712
Open your eyes for crying out loud.

What do you mean?
Because he has moved on with her but you still want him, you need to move on as this is not healthy. Oh and you are telling others they are rude well all they are doing is offering advice and you are being rude to them.
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
what if that girl was planning a family as well :smile:

Wdym?

Idk boys are strange creatures sometimes. My bf and I didn't even flirt before he asked me out, no dating, and already within a few weeks he loved me and was committed to me.

Studies have said boys fall In love faster than girls. How long have they been going out for?
Original post by Anonymous
Wdym?

Idk boys are strange creatures sometimes. My bf and I didn't even flirt before he asked me out, no dating, and already within a few weeks he loved me and was committed to me.

Studies have said boys fall In love faster than girls. How long have they been going out for?

I only know they met in 2017 and he had a thing for her till 2018. Then moved away and we began dating. But when we broke up, he went back to her and now they are together for 6 months

Latest

Trending

Trending