The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
Because he has moved on with her but you still want him, you need to move on as this is not healthy. Oh and you are telling others they are rude well all they are doing is offering advice and you are being rude to them.

I just want to know why this whole affection only with her that's all
From reading your replies, I think he lucked out.

You're a little psychotic Putting myself on anonymous to protect myself from you as well just in case (I'd recommend everyone else to do the same).
Why does it matter, he wants her not you.
Maybe he used you for sex idk
Ask him that
Why does it matter to you?
A man wants a relationship only for sex? Would not be the first one- I have known of several.
Original post by barnetlad
A man wants a relationship only for sex? Would not be the first one- I have known of several.

Do you think hes just in it for sex? I mean always looking thirsty is a sign right?
That's what you are hoping, to me they both sound loved up
That's what you are hoping, to me they both sound loved up

How is always looking thirsty a sign of being loved up?
If this were an edition of QI, the answers to your questions would probably be:
NOBODY KNOWS.

Your boyfriend may not even know himself why he was one with you and is another way with her.

Some questions in life are unanswerable.
Some questions in life are not worth spending any more than 10 minutes on, in trying to get the answer.
In this situation, both of them apply to both of your questions.
Maybe just how you see it, like I said you need to move on and forget him.
Maybe just how you see it, like I said you need to move on and forget him.

But you didnt say how they looked loved up?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
If this were an edition of QI, the answers to your questions would probably be:
NOBODY KNOWS.

Your boyfriend may not even know himself why he was one with you and is another way with her.

Some questions in life are unanswerable.
Some questions in life are not worth spending any more than 10 minutes on, in trying to get the answer.
In this situation, both of them apply to both of your questions.

Why dont u answer?
Maybe you only think he looks thirsty when he looks at her maybe he's really looking at her because he's in love anyway why does it matter he's not with you
Because I don't know the answers to you questions!
As I said, it's quite possible that NOBODY knows the answers to your questions.

And these questions are not worth anybody spending more than 10 minutes of their time on. Because the answers, even if you could find them out will be of no benefit to you or only a tiny miniscule amount of benefit to you.
goodbye!
Jealousy
Original post by SMEGGGY
Jealousy

turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabie, choking on your alibis
Perhaps because you're a neurotic, obsessive, overbearing, pathologically jealous, morbidly co-dependent basket-case. (Although I'm sure he phrased it more kindly in the first instance.)
Original post by Profesh
Perhaps because you're a neurotic, obsessive, overbearing, pathologically jealous, morbidly co-dependent basket-case. (Although I'm sure he phrased it more kindly in the first instance.)

Pls

Latest

Trending

Trending