The Student Room Group

Tips for what to do? Stuck in quarantine!

Hello! Any advice for what to do? I do have university work that I am completing-it’s tough but I’m just doing small tasks each day leading up to all deadlines.

I am very creative and will pursue my writing projects/art work.

Any ideas what to do otherwise? Activities for the family etc.
Reply 1
Similar situation as you, got coursework which I'm working on but other then that, literally have no clue on what to do.
Play some games of Uno :biggrin:
Original post by SnowMiku
Play some games of Uno :biggrin:

😂 that is great! I haven’t played uni in ages 👋. Message me if you want a round.
Original post by Xarao
Similar situation as you, got coursework which I'm working on but other then that, literally have no clue on what to do.

Aw, I wish you all the best luck! I study creative writing/ drama :smile:. I can help with ARTS based subjects but ahha if it’s math then sorry 😂 all the best anyway.
If you are bored revise.
Board games
Video games
Card Games
Blogging
Window gardening
Learn a language
Learn a new Recipe
Bake something new
Read a book
Draw/Paint something
Home Exercise
Deep clean your house/flat
Find new music
Play an instrument
Scrapbook
Teach yourself a new skill
Meditate
Watch Movies/TV Shows
Original post by MidgetFever
Board games
Video games
Card Games
Blogging
Window gardening
Learn a language
Learn a new Recipe
Bake something new
Read a book
Draw/Paint something
Home Exercise
Deep clean your house/flat
Find new music
Play an instrument
Scrapbook
Teach yourself a new skill
Meditate
Watch Movies/TV Shows

Thanks! That is a really cool list! I play the saxophone..hmm my little sister is the cake boss of the house 😂 I can do most of the things otherwise.
Original post by Superstargal25
Thanks! That is a really cool list! I play the saxophone..hmm my little sister is the cake boss of the house 😂 I can do most of the things otherwise.

Haha no worries! Making a list of things to do was probably the first thing I did when I found out I'd be stuck inside, I'm usually out and about.
Maybe you could get her to teach you some baking techniques? Also if you're interested in learning a language Rosetta Stone is now free for 3 months. :tongue:
Original post by Leah_Talbot96
If you are bored revise.

Yeah that be something to do. Creative writing isn’t like doing English literature or exam based things. It is all coursework and portfolio based. :smile:
Reply 10
Aw, I wish you all the best luck! I study creative writing/ drama :smile:. I can help with ARTS based subjects but ahha if it’s math then sorry 😂 all the best anyway.

Aha thank you, but it's all computing unfortunately. Wish you all the best as well in this 3 month journey! :smile:
😂 that is great! I haven’t played uni in ages 👋. Message me if you want a round.

yes please
This is what I did
1)sorted out my makeup drawers,threw away old things
2)Sorted out my books
3)Sorted out my email inbox
4)revised
5)Cleaned every day
6)Go to the park local
7)Pair outfits and practice your no makeup makeup look to try and make it look flawless
(Curl your lashes,put mascara the color of ur lashes,in my case brown,brush your brows and fill it in softly,dab a little concealer on spots,put a little bit of lipgloss)

Quick Reply