The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex or Keele for Law

Stuck between these two great university's for law. Please help in choosing the university by giving your valued opinions.

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Stuck between these two great university's for law. Please help in choosing the university by giving your valued opinions.

Thanks

Hi there!

Is there anything specific you’d like to know that could help you make your decision that I could find out for you?

Keele has its very own dedicated Law library, social spaces and even a mock court room that students get to use! I know lots of students studying law at Keele who have been very satisfied with the course!

I don’t study Law myself, however we have an 'Ask a current Keele student' thread here on TSR at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5498048 where you could ask some specific questions where a current Law student should be able to answer you! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,Is Keele University going to be offering unconditional offers in response to the cornovrius like other university's? and when is the virtual offer holder day happening?
Hi,Is Keele University going to be offering unconditional offers in response to the cornovrius like other university's? and when is the virtual offer holder day happening?

Hi there! I will have to send a couple of emails in order to find the answers to your questions. I will send out those e-mails now and get back to you as soon as they reply! :smile:

In terms of the virtual offer holder day, this is the response i’ve received -

‘We're in discussions with the supplier (as you can imagine they're in demand at the moment!) but we will update the website as soon as we have a live date for it’’

Sorry that we can’t be much more helpful right now!
Reply 5
O

Original post by Keele Student Ambassador
In terms of the virtual offer holder day, this is the response i’ve received -

‘We're in discussions with the supplier (as you can imagine they're in demand at the moment!) but we will update the website as soon as we have a live date for it’’

Sorry that we can’t be much more helpful right now

Okay thanks for this information. Please do update me on the other things as well.
O

Okay thanks for this information. Please do update me on the other things as well.

In terms of the unconditional offer query, this is what the response was -

‘We are currently looking in to all options available, however no decision has yet been made, we will contact all applicants via email once the situation becomes clearer.’

The world is just full of uncertainty at the minute i’m afraid :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador
In terms of the unconditional offer query, this is what the response was -

‘We are currently looking in to all options available, however no decision has yet been made, we will contact all applicants via email once the situation becomes clearer.’

The world is just full of uncertainty at the minute i’m afraid :frown:

Okay thanks once again. Really appreciate the help.
Okay thanks once again. Really appreciate the help.

Not a problem! If I get any updates regarding your queries then i’ll be sure to let you know! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending