The Student Room Group

How to stop catching feelings for her

Hey everyone! My name is Mohammed and I’m 17 years old. I’m new to tsr so if this post isn’t valid or needs to get taken down then please elt me know. Anyway, there this girl at my college who I’m starting to like. She’s really kind and whenever she speaks to me she smiles and moves herself closer to me. I don’t know she’s being friendly like that with all the boys but she’s really supportive and I can see a future with her (obviously not gonna think about marriage at this point). I want to focus on my a level education but because she’s smart I considering to ask her if we could revise together from time to time (after the corona crisis). Is this worth doing this or should I do something else to see how she feels about me? Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey everyone! My name is Mohammed and I’m 17 years old. I’m new to tsr so if this post isn’t valid or needs to get taken down then please elt me know. Anyway, there this girl at my college who I’m starting to like. She’s really kind and whenever she speaks to me she smiles and moves herself closer to me. I don’t know she’s being friendly like that with all the boys but she’s really supportive and I can see a future with her (obviously not gonna think about marriage at this point). I want to focus on my a level education but because she’s smart I considering to ask her if we could revise together from time to time (after the corona crisis). Is this worth doing this or should I do something else to see how she feels about me? Thank you

I don’t know whether the feeling is true so whether I should stop thinking about her
Original post by Anonymous

Don't see the harm in revising together if she is up for it, sounds like she see's something in you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending