The Student Room Group

how is everyone?

how is everyone feeling atm? if any of you are suffering with a mental illness and need someone to talk to, i’m here just message me:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling quite alright at the minute, thank you very much :biggrin:
That's very kind of you to reach out during this time, so thank you for that as well. :awesome:
when-you-find-out-your-nomal-daily-lifestyle-is-called-quarantine-meme.jpg
Reply 3
I feel trapped, spied on, punished, humiliated and pissed off.

I’m not allowed a pillow to sleep with, no bed sheets, someone has to watch me shower and I am scared I am going to be attacked by other patients.
(edited 4 years ago)
im just bored
Reply 5
Original post by SnowMiku
I'm feeling quite alright at the minute, thank you very much :biggrin:
That's very kind of you to reach out during this time, so thank you for that as well. :awesome:

that’s good(: and you’re welcome
Reply 6
Original post by ForestShadow
when-you-find-out-your-nomal-daily-lifestyle-is-called-quarantine-meme.jpg

oop
Reply 7
if you need help message me(: what kind of work is it?
Reply 8
Original post by Lostx
I feel trapped, spied on, punished, humiliated and pissed off.

I’m not allowed a pillow to sleep with, no bed sheets, someone has to watch me shower and I am scared I am going to be attacked by other patients.

please don’t feel scared🥺 if you need someone to talk to you can message me(:
Reply 9
Original post by PastelColours
im just bored

:/
Reply 10
oh, i’m sure when this is all over it’ll all go back to normal, i hope everything goes well with your work tho
Reply 11
please don’t be, i get that it’s not as easy as not being scared but chillllll, think about the positive studf
Reply 12
no don’t shut up i like knowing, nosey i know but i enjoy it and they shouldn’t be doing that tell them you need more notice
Reply 13
Original post by lexii.
please don’t be, i get that it’s not as easy as not being scared but chillllll, think about the positive studf

lol, how can you tell them to "chill" when they're literally forced to put their life on the line. come on.
I'm starting to think I'm developing cabin fever. I am going stir crazy being cooped up all day long.
Surprisingly jovial, idk why my BPD self is not like this when we are not in a pandemic but I'll take it
Reply 16
okay(:
Reply 17
Original post by Ciel.
lol, how can you tell them to "chill" when they're literally forced to put their life on the line. come on.

i didn’t mean it like that but ok, me and her/him are talking on pm lmfao
Reply 18
Original post by Charlie101998
I'm starting to think I'm developing cabin fever. I am going stir crazy being cooped up all day long.

you’re allowed out for a walk once a day aren’t you? i’m nit sure if you’re from the uk but if you are you’re allowed out once a day(:
Original post by lexii.
oop

actually its only fun and games for the first few days and then you start to basically do all you could and get bored and gradually go mad lol

Quick Reply

Latest