The Student Room Group

Why do i get boogers when i run?

So unless you have been living under a rock, coronavirus exists. Borris said its alright to go out for excercise so I thought I should make use of my time by getting fitter. I run every morning now (keeping my distance) but everytime I run snot and tears come out AND ITS SO ANNOYINGG. Why does this keep happening and how do I stop it? Plus, I feel super insecure blowing and wiping my snotty nose in public, like I can feel the eyes piercing into me and people would probably cross the road if they saw me. Is this normal? Will it ever go?
It's called nucleophilic photosynthesis. Google it bruh.
Reply 2
Original post by jonnypdot
It's called nucleophilic photosynthesis. Google it bruh.

Wow. Thank you so much!
Original post by Gogglenub
So unless you have been living under a rock, coronavirus exists. Borris said its alright to go out for excercise so I thought I should make use of my time by getting fitter. I run every morning now (keeping my distance) but everytime I run snot and tears come out AND ITS SO ANNOYINGG. Why does this keep happening and how do I stop it? Plus, I feel super insecure blowing and wiping my snotty nose in public, like I can feel the eyes piercing into me and people would probably cross the road if they saw me. Is this normal? Will it ever go?

'boogers' what a horrendous americanism
Original post by Gogglenub

Pretty normal, I would have thought. I start coughing up phlegm when I run lol
Reply 5
Original post by A Rolling Stone
'boogers' what a horrendous americanism

That’s exactly what I came here to see a post on, I knew someone else would hate it as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending