The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malik02
Yeah I have checked. I am very scared.

You could contact admissions for some peace of mind. The email said we will get a decision very soon.
Reply 41
Original post by gawndaft98
You could contact admissions for some peace of mind. The email said we will get a decision very soon.

Thanks for the help. I will just wait for a few days and then contact the admissions. Good luck.
Original post by Malik02
Thanks for the help. I will just wait for a few days and then contact the admissions. Good luck.

My UCAS says it’s been updated (25th March) but nothing has changed. Strange!
Did anyone get an email from Gap this morning
Reply 44

Yeah mine says that too but nothing has actually changed.
Reply 45
Original post by Malik_A10
Did anyone get an email from Gap this morning

Hi. Yeah I got an email from GAP. It was just an update on the application process. Good luck!
I like this website so much it's awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too, and they are also very much appreciate able, and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.
Original post by Malik02
Hi. Yeah I got an email from GAP. It was just an update on the application process. Good luck!

Thank you very much, I wish all the best to everyone as well. Haha from one Malik to another. This wait is killing me 😂, everyday I'm checking
Reply 48
Thank you very much, I wish all the best to everyone as well. Haha from one Malik to another. This wait is killing me 😂, everyday I'm checking

Same here man😂😂 waiting is the hardest part.😂
Did you get any emails from G2M?
Original post by Malik02
Same here man😂😂 waiting is the hardest part.😂
Did you get any emails from G2M?

I've applied only to Glasgow GAP and G2m at Aberdeen due to my situation. Not heard from Glasgow apart from the email about delayed decision and bare with us email 😂Aberdeen said they would get back at the end of this week. What about yourself, where have you applied to and have you heard back from G2m or Glasgow? 😄
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 50
I've applied only to Glasgow GAP and G2m at Aberdeen due to my situation. Not heard from Glasgow apart from the email about delayed decision and bare with us email 😂Aberdeen said they would get back at the end of this week. What about yourself, where have you applied to and have you heard back from G2m or Glasgow? 😄

Hi, I have only applied to GAP and G2M Aberdeen too. I got an email from GAP like last week and that was it. I did not receive any emails from G2M Aberdeen since my interview😂. When did you receive the email from G2M Aberdeen?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Malik02
Hi, I have only applied to GAP and G2M Aberdeen too. I got an email from GAP like last week and that was it. I did not receive any emails from G2M Aberdeen since my interview😂. When did you receive the email from G2M Aberdeen?

Yeah hopefully Glasgow will get back to us soon. I had my interview quite late for Aberdeen, last Thursday. I didn't get an email from them but after my interview they said they will let us know by the end of this week
The waiting is the hardest part! Good luck to everyone.
Reply 53

May I suggest ringing UCAS themselves, as far as I know, they can tell you exactly what change happened to your application, wether is be an offer, rejection, interview etc. Maybe considering offers have been frozen for two weeks, the change didn’t come through?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 54
My friend got an offer for GAP today, good luck to everyone else :smile:
Same here! 🥳
Reply 56
Same here! 🥳

Congratulations! So happy for you, was reading and keeping up to date with this thread, you’ve earned your place! Amazing! What time did you get your offer?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Zakir11
Congratulations! So happy for you, was reading and keeping up to date with this thread, you’ve earned your place! Amazing! What time did you get your offer?

Aw thank you so much. It came in at 17.33 on Track. Hope to see your friend on the course too!
Reply 58
Is anyone aware of the GAP offers come in batches, considering there were 28 offers last year, have a bad feeling I haven’t made the cut. :frown:

Anyway, Fantastic work everyone, happy for all of you :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Zakir11
Is anyone aware of the GAP offers come in batches, considering there were 28 offers last year, have a bad feeling I haven’t made the cut. :frown:

Anyway, Fantastic work everyone, happy for all of you :smile:

Sorry I didn’t realise you had also applied. I wish you the best of luck too and hope to see you on the course. The admissions team are really approachable, why don’t you drop them an email to ask if there will be more? I’m sure there will, my interview was one of the last sent out. It’s just the worry, but ask for some peace of mind. 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending