The Student Room Group

motivation yr 12

is anyone else feeling really unmotivated about doing all their work at home?
im a first year at uni but i feel the same :frown: Try using real time study with mes on youtube because they really do help, makes you feel as though you're studying with a friend
yea completely, even tho we've got all the time in the world i've been leaving stuff til last minute, we had 'exams' this week that we had to do from home and it just feels so pointless atm. trying to find some motivation such as unis, what i want to accomplish by the time i go back, etc. good luck w stuff :smile:
t

Original post by Skeletonclique21
im a first year at uni but i feel the same :frown: Try using real time study with mes on youtube because they really do help, makes you feel as though you're studying with a friend

thank you!! yeah cause its also the fact that I can't meet any of my friends and classmates and so learning becomes really boring
Original post by casabonita
yea completely, even tho we've got all the time in the world i've been leaving stuff til last minute, we had 'exams' this week that we had to do from home and it just feels so pointless atm. trying to find some motivation such as unis, what i want to accomplish by the time i go back, etc. good luck w stuff :smile:

LITERALLY. like even teaching myself seems pointless cause stuff barely goes in and tbh its the fact that we're no longer going with the same school routine. like sure I'll want to wake up early and do my work etc but my mind is like, "no point cause you have so much time to do this anyways and you have nowhere to get to (school)"
good luck to you too!
OMG same
Original post by dazedconfused
is anyone else feeling really unmotivated about doing all their work at home?

Yes 100% i haven't done any work since school closed but definitely going to try to start this Monday.
Original post by Baby_Mama
Yes 100% i haven't done any work since school closed but definitely going to try to start this Monday.

honestly mood but we've been set stuff literally everyday
Original post by dazedconfused
t

thank you!! yeah cause its also the fact that I can't meet any of my friends and classmates and so learning becomes really boring

you're welcome! it is really hard but remember to take lots of breaks as well in between. stay safe!
Original post by Skeletonclique21
you're welcome! it is really hard but remember to take lots of breaks as well in between. stay safe!

you tooo!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest