The Student Room Group

ICL A100 2020 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Imperial A100 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/medicine/study/undergraduate/medicine-mbbs-programmes/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Whats up gang
Reply 2
Original post by AKSAAN1
Whats up gang

just vibin' bro, hbu:biggrin:
Yooo
What accommodation residence is everyone thinking of?
Hey everyone! I’m Grace
Reply 6
Hey everyone!!!
Original post by Gunner772

No idea yet
Definitely want smth close
Dont want to take the tube every day lol
Yup same, I was thinking of probably either Southside or Eastside. They both have good facilities and are around a 5 min walk to campus.
Reply 9

I've had a look at the prices and the ones that are close are too expensive for me. The thing is though the ones furthest apart such as Woodward are not only the cheapest but also look the nicest (and dont seem that competitive to get into either). I'll probably apply to those
Has everyone received that email about how the coronavirus was going to affect us or smth? I saw some others talking about it on the other thread but i havent gotten it yet
Original post by Dralfuture
No idea yet
Definitely want smth close
Dont want to take the tube every day lol

Yup same, I was thinking of probably either Southside or Eastside. They both have good facilities and are around a 5 min walk to campus.

Even if you do get Southside/Eastside/Beit - remember that a good amount of time will also be spent in Charing Cross Hospital/other sites so you will end up taking the tube a lot anyway. :tongue:
Original post by Renn0
I've had a look at the prices and the ones that are close are too expensive for me. The thing is though the ones furthest apart such as Woodward are not only the cheapest but also look the nicest (and dont seem that competitive to get into either). I'll probably apply to those

Woodward is amazing - all of my PBL group in first year were there and it was a great place to hangout/work on PBL projects. It's also not as bad to get to as people think.
Original post by Dralfuture
Has everyone received that email about how the coronavirus was going to affect us or smth? I saw some others talking about it on the other thread but i havent gotten it yet

I haven't either!
Reply 14
Original post by usycool1
Woodward is amazing - all of my PBL group in first year were there and it was a great place to hangout/work on PBL projects. It's also not as bad to get to as people think.

yea, I heard the community there is great! It would most likely be my top choice alongside that new accomodation they're opening this year

Woodward or the new one that’s opening this year
Original post by Renn0

same here to be honest. I stayed with my friend at Woodward when I flew over for my interview and it is so nice!
Could someone explain how we do the DBS check please?
Buuuut, i just wanted to say congrats and well done to everyone!
Hi guys how are you all doing?
Original post by triestostudy
Could someone explain how we do the DBS check please?
Buuuut, i just wanted to say congrats and well done to everyone!

They’ll send you the information on how to get that done. Don’t stress about it!

Latest

Trending

Trending