The Student Room Group

how is everyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ForestShadow
actually its only fun and games for the first few days and then you start to basically do all you could and get bored and gradually go mad lol

ikrrrr im so fed up of literally sitting at home im trying to find things to do constantly but ive completed all of my work and cleaned the whole house lmfao i honestly dont know what to do with myself anymore lool
Original post by Charlie101998
I'm starting to think I'm developing cabin fever. I am going stir crazy being cooped up all day long.

Same.
I just want to go outside and do something that doesn't require staring at a computer screen or worrying about what the future holds!
Reply 22
Original post by wellsey_
Same.
I just want to go outside and do something that doesn't require staring at a computer screen or worrying about what the future holds!

:frown: thats so sad, i hope you'll be okay eventually. you both deserve alot i hope this will all blow over and we're all okay
Original post by lexii.
ikrrrr im so fed up of literally sitting at home im trying to find things to do constantly but ive completed all of my work and cleaned the whole house lmfao i honestly dont know what to do with myself anymore lool

are you solo quarantined atm or you could play board games/watch movies with your family? :tongue:
Original post by wellsey_
Same.

basically me 24/7 tbh unless I distract myself :rolleyes:
Original post by lexii.
how is everyone feeling atm? if any of you are suffering with a mental illness and need someone to talk to, i’m here just message me:smile:

Im feeling pretty gd but wby?
U feeling ok?
Reply 25
Original post by Silrer12
Im feeling pretty gd but wby?
U feeling ok?

im feeling okay thank you:smile:
Reply 26
are you solo quarantined atm or you could play board games/watch movies with your family? :tongue:

basically me 24/7 tbh unless I distract myself :rolleyes:

my family are here but they are kind of at a high risk so i dont really wanna go near them, i know that sounds bad but incase anything happens i dont wanna pass it on
Original post by lexii.
my family are here but they are kind of at a high risk so i dont really wanna go near them, i know that sounds bad but incase anything happens i dont wanna pass it on

no thats really thoughtful of you actually, Im sure they appreciate that a lot too , do any of you wear masks indoors then or just try to reduce immediate contact? :redface:
Reply 28
no thats really thoughtful of you actually, Im sure they appreciate that a lot too , do any of you wear masks indoors then or just try to reduce immediate contact? :redface:

i just chill in my room i dont really leave it unless im cleaning or eating
Bored and lonely.
Original post by DiddyDec
Bored and lonely.

this my mood even if it wasnt quarantine tho :rolleyes:
Reply 31
Bored and lonely.

:frown: i hope it gets better
this my mood even if it wasnt quarantine tho :rolleyes:

Before quarantine I could at least see people at work, now I can't even do that.
Original post by lexii.
:frown: i hope it gets better

It won't, not while this lockdown continues.
Before quarantine I could at least see people at work, now I can't even do that.

yeah great point or at weekly sports

I know Im justt telling myself take it day by day and it should be chill, think of it as a never ending lonely weekend

at least the wifi is still fast for me thank god :u:
Reply 35

lets just hope it'll all be over soon
yeah great point or at weekly sports

I know Im justt telling myself take it day by day and it should be chill, think of it as a never ending lonely weekend

at least the wifi is still fast for me thank god :u:

My fibre wifi is the only things that makes it bearable.

Original post by lexii.
lets just hope it'll all be over soon

It won't be.
My fibre wifi is the only things that makes it bearable.

It won't be.

exactly but I think I will have watched every show and film at this rate by the time im out :lol:

well optimistically couldnt the lockdown be lifted slightly as soon as 3wks from originally set, I know we're just on the edge of it getting properly worse tho and nowhere near the peak of this exponential curve yet
exactly but I think I will have watched every show and film at this rate by the time im out :lol:

well optimistically couldnt the lockdown be lifted slightly as soon as 3wks from originally set, I know we're just on the edge of it getting properly worse tho and nowhere near the peak of this exponential curve yet

I haven't actually watched much, mostly just gaming.

I have preparing for at least a couple months.
I haven't actually watched much, mostly just gaming.

I have preparing for at least a couple months.

I play hearthstone ( card game) whilst watching , so just multi use time even tho we have infinite time now haha, I also vid call my mum daily

what games are you playing?

I could not bring myself to mentally prepare for a couple of mths, that would make me way too anxious lol, Im taking it day by day and week by week otherwise its going to be a bit overwhelming !

Quick Reply

Latest