The Student Room Group

Another woman passport found in boyfriend bag claim she's just an ex?

Scroll to see replies

Well tbh, now is a great time to see where you stand. You can't see him for weeks, so see how well he keeps in touch, and if he shows you his flat on video call.
Original post by Huider
He doesn't want to throw away in case she ask and he doesn't want to hand it to the police because she will find him which is something he doesn't want.

Idk...I don't trust him completely. He is a good looking dude.

He doesn't want her... to find him. That also sounds dodgy.

Maybe he's a good looking dude, but he doesn't sound that good in any other way. But maybe I've only heard one side of the story.
Reply 42
Original post by Coolfred
He doesn't want her... to find him. That also sounds dodgy.

Maybe he's a good looking dude, but he doesn't sound that good in any other way. But maybe I've only heard one side of the story.

Based on what he say, she wants to get back and he doesn't want. She been going to his place to get back together which force him to move.
Original post by Huider
Based on what he say, she wants to get back and he doesn't want. She been going to his place to get back together which force him to move.

So basically you have a kinda creepy boyfriend who used to have a creepy girlfriend
Reply 44
Honestly, I no longer care .. I can't force him to love me if he no longer interested. He close his eyes while fkng me and that just say a lot of where I stand. I do get confuse with the afterwards where he's the one that cuddle me
Honestly, I no longer care .. I can't force him to love me if he no longer interested. He close his eyes while fkng me and that just say a lot of where I stand. I do get confuse with the afterwards where he's the one that cuddle me

not worth the effort, your time or attention imo - would dump sounds extremely dodgy, know it will be difficult but the alternative, staying, is much worse. Best of luck :h:
Original post by Huider
He close his eyes while fkng me and that just say a lot of where I stand.

I don't think there's necessarily something weird about that 🤷*♂️
Reply 47
Original post by Coolfred
I don't think there's necessarily something weird about that 🤷*♂️

So you fck with your eyes close too
Original post by Huider
So you fck with your eyes close too

I don't fck at all, but I don't think it'd be that strange
(edited 4 years ago)
Confront him again. To me it sounds like he's 100% cheating on you, and probably living with her or is very involved with her. I'd get out of this situation immediately.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
It is possible the passport was planted there by someone who was making an attempt to undermine your relationship, and your boyfriend didn't tell you what I just said because he knew you wouldn't believe it.

Then again, back in the land of reality, he's a hopeless liar and a cheat. He got caught out with the passport in his bag and has just ramped up the lies.

This is real life. It's not some contrived corny Hollywood movie.
So he knew about the passport and held onto it in case his ex made contact and asked for it back, okay, let's assume that's true.

But by this logic he also knew about the comb and decided, "hey, she might want that back too. I'd better carry both around in my bag in case I bump into her in the street!".

99.9% of people would have put the passport in a safe place and chucked everything else out.
Reply 52
Original post by Admit-One
So he knew about the passport and held onto it in case his ex made contact and asked for it back, okay, let's assume that's true.

But by this logic he also knew about the comb and decided, "hey, she might want that back too. I'd better carry both around in my bag in case I bump into her in the street!".

99.9% of people would have put the passport in a safe place and chucked everything else out.

He used the comb. I hate that comb. Girly pink with glitter .. he does pretend to ask for mine saying he doesn't have any. Like I said, I can't force anything. Confrontation is good in public but privately will end up with me with possible bruise on my face and usually its done in private.
Reply 53
He chucked her hair accessory out but decided to give to me. I take it quietly, didn't know what to say. That hair accessory is the only one in his bagpack while the rest in his luggage bag.
Original post by Huider
Confrontation is good in public but privately will end up with me with possible bruise on my face and usually its done in private.

If that's the case, or even a possibility, I'm not even sure why you're in a relationship with him anyway, regardless of all the other bizarre behaviour in this thread.
Original post by Huider
Confrontation is good in public but privately will end up with me with possible bruise on my face and usually its done in private.

Well that escalated. That's really not good, you need to leave him.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Then again, back in the land of reality, he's a hopeless liar and a cheat. He got caught out with the passport in his bag and has just ramped up the lies.

This is real life. It's not some contrived corny Hollywood movie.

I'm just giving OP's boyfriend the defense he's entitled to in the eyes of the law.
Original post by Huider

he is talking nonsense. Leave him.
Why would he also steal her comb?

The evidence plus his defensiveness = he’s cheating. Hello?
Reply 59
Original post by young.one
Why would he also steal her comb?

The evidence plus his defensiveness = he’s cheating. Hello?

Didn't steal. Didn't bother to throw it away and just use it.

Again, I'm not trusting him completely that's why I'm here talking about him behind his back .

I'm taking time off from him during this covid 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending