The Student Room Group

Revision for mocks

Can someone help me revising for mocks.
How can we help :smile:
Reply 2
I am worried about science paper 2's chemistry,physics,biology. We haven't even covered the whole content. I do separate science. I want to know how can i prepare for these exams.
Look at what is covered in paper 2 in your exam board's specification and look at what you need to focus on, especially with your weak topics. Also do lots and lots of exam papers
Reply 4
honestly, I am so worried too, got biology and maths tomorrow. I would be grateful for any help provided.
Reply 5
Gcse's are cancelled ! What's going to happen know how would I know my grade now.
Original post by Fatimapedro
Gcse's are cancelled ! What's going to happen know how would I know my grade now.

They are asking your teachers to give in evidence in so they can give you a calculated grade from mocks, GCSEs and anything they can counts as "evidence" like topic tests or something. This calculated grade will be accounted as your actual grade
Reply 7
I did well in my previous mocks compared to the mocks I did now. How would this impact my gcse results.
I did well in my previous mocks compared to the mocks I did now. How would this impact my gcse results.

Same, i did average in my feb ones compared to the good results in my november.
Can someone help me revising for mocks.

Use freesciencelessons on youtube. absolute lifesaver
Reply 10
I am worried about science paper 2's chemistry,physics,biology. We haven't even covered the whole content. I do separate science. I want to know how can i prepare for these exams.

FreeScienceLessons on YouTube is really good for GCSE Science and Seneca Learning covers an array of subjects at GCSE and A-Level as well. :smile:
Original post by Akiraakis
Same, i did average in my feb ones compared to the good results in my november.

My teachers doesn't even know me well most of the teachers, I don't have target grades as I never did my year 6, but i did quite well on my previous mocks but this time I did no as good.

Quick Reply

Latest