The Student Room Group

alavels help

hey is biology, psychology and sociology good levels that compliment each other ?

but I was thinking about instead of sociology doing computer science which subject combination would be best and will help me most.

thank you x
Original post by girlysirly
hey is biology, psychology and sociology good levels that compliment each other ?

but I was thinking about instead of sociology doing computer science which subject combination would be best and will help me most.

biology sociology and psychology really compliment one another and it also depend on what you want to do further on and it seems like you want to go onto learning about the brain so i would pick sociology over computer science. i also had a look at computer science as one of my options but it seems more like marketing to me so i didn't choose it.
hope this helps:h:
Reply 2
Original post by Bhaker_5x
biology sociology and psychology really compliment one another and it also depend on what you want to do further on and it seems like you want to go onto learning about the brain so i would pick sociology over computer science. i also had a look at computer science as one of my options but it seems more like marketing to me so i didn't choose it.
hope this helps:h:

thank you, this was very helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest