Scroll to see replies

Original post by Markianb12
which office did you apply for and what role

Manchester, Audit
Original post by Markianb12
also what were you predicted in A levels and gcse

Straight As in GCSEs CCB in A level
Original post by HK4ZM1
In the online interview, was there some sort of group exercise?

Online interview is an interview only, that was just 1 hour
Reply 43
Original post by LilyLee28

Oh okay.
Congrats on the offer. Do you remember any specific interview questions?
Reply 44

Do you remember any specific interview questions?
Congratulations... hoping I hear soon!
I got an email about an hour ago inviting me to the interview. I don't quite understand the presentation. Am I to provide a solution to the topic they've given me? It also says I won't be able to share slides beforehand or during the interview so is there any point in actually producing a powerpoint presentation as opposed to writing notes on paper?

Sorry I have a lot of questions, it's just a lot different to any other interview I've ever done and I don't want to mess it up.
Thanks.
Reply 47
Original post by rachmcn
I got an email about an hour ago inviting me to the interview. I don't quite understand the presentation. Am I to provide a solution to the topic they've given me? It also says I won't be able to share slides beforehand or during the interview so is there any point in actually producing a powerpoint presentation as opposed to writing notes on paper?

Sorry I have a lot of questions, it's just a lot different to any other interview I've ever done and I don't want to mess it up.
Thanks.

What’s your presentation topic and what office did u apply for?
Original post by HK4ZM1
What’s your presentation topic and what office did u apply for?

It's about audit delivery and I applied for Glasgow
Did you complete your presentation too? Did they ring you with an offer? Fabulous news for you
Hi, had anyone heard back from positions at the London office?
Original post by AyshanKerai
Hi, had anyone heard back from positions at the London office?

Was invited to the final stage assessment for Tax Consulting 10 days ago. In the email it said that the the assessment has been moved to a virtual format in April, and that they will be in touch soon with a date and more information. Heard nothing so far, however it isn’t April yet. In a previous email, they said that on the 30th April, they will have all the outcomes from the candidates they have progressed. So I’m expecting an email from them any day now.
What stage are you on?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by apspirei
i have my interview tomorrow, i'm wondering what approach did you take with your presentation? did you stand up as if you were talking to a room of people? did you stay sat down? cause it's a video interview so i'm not sure the best way to give the presentation

How did it go and have you heard anything yet? Good luck
Original post by Usm44n12345
Was invited to the final stage assessment for Tax Consulting 10 days ago. In the email it said that the the assessment has been moved to a virtual format in April, and that they will be in touch soon with a date and more information. Heard nothing so far, however it isn’t April yet. In a previous email, they said that on the 30th April, they will have all the outcomes from the candidates they have progressed. So I’m expecting an email from them any day now.
What stage are you on?

11 days ago for final interview and haven’t had an email or call yet... patiently waiting.
Original post by Little virts
11 days ago for final interview and haven’t had an email or call yet... patiently waiting.

Same. What service line did you apply for?
I applied for Indirect Tax in London.
Original post by Usm44n12345
What stage are you on?

I've applied for the BrightStart apprenticeship in Audit and Assurance and had my final stage online interview (as the assessment centre was cancelled due the the CV) on the 11th March. Was told I will hear back in two week time but recieved an email on friday too say they need another 2 weeks due to the current situation...
Reply 56
So I’ve applied for Risk Advisory London and completed all of the interview process. I had my final video interview on Thursday and they said I’ll hear back in two to three days. It is now Monday and I still haven’t heard (I understand it was the weekend). I’m still unsure of how the hiring process works. Do you think there is a certain number of positions in risk advisory for London or a certain number of positions in the London office as a whole for Brightstart. Also when I had the Q&A before my final interview they said they usually interview 2-3 people per position. Has anyone heard back yet (for London or risk advisory specifically)
Reply 57
Original post by Sjpants
So I’ve applied for Risk Advisory London and completed all of the interview process. I had my final video interview on Thursday and they said I’ll hear back in two to three days. It is now Monday and I still haven’t heard (I understand it was the weekend). I’m still unsure of how the hiring process works. Do you think there is a certain number of positions in risk advisory for London or a certain number of positions in the London office as a whole for Brightstart. Also when I had the Q&A before my final interview they said they usually interview 2-3 people per position. Has anyone heard back yet (for London or risk advisory specifically)

How long did it take for Deloitte to contact you lot for your final stage assessment outcomes?
is this for this year start??
Reply 59
Original post by Lilly1990
is this for this year start??

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending