The Student Room Group
Original post by C_Smith06
I can’t get past gamer badge part 3. Would be great if someone could get me the answers please.

what is the question? I completed the gamer badge pretty recently so I think I can help out.:h:
Reply 2
Original post by the-anomalily
what is the question? I completed the gamer badge pretty recently so I think I can help out.:h:

Hello, Please answer urgently im stuck on the gamer second part 2 for silver badge on the backgrounds part what does s=
I’ve tried putting numbers between 1-4 not working
Original post by Cdot15
Hello, Please answer urgently im stuck on the gamer second part 2 for silver badge on the backgrounds part what does s=
I’ve tried putting numbers between 1-4 not working

The first background layer (top left) should have a scroll speed of 4, the second background layer (top right) should have a scroll speed of 3, the third background layer (bottom left) should have a scroll speed of 2 and the fourth background layer (bottom right) should have a scroll speed of 1 so the order should be from 4 to 1.
(edited 3 years ago)

Original post by tinyminy13
The first background layer (top left) should have a scroll speed of 4, the second background layer (top right) should have a scroll speed of 3, the third background layer (bottom left) should have a scroll speed of 2 and the fourth background layer (bottom right) should have a scroll speed of 1.

How to clear manifesto

-Goal
(edited 3 years ago)

how can i clear manifesto goal of gamer badge
how do i complete the code logic block rules in gamer resolution (part 2)
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest