The Student Room Group

gcse maths retake and corona virus

so i am in year 13 and i was going to retake gcse maths but i can't because of the pandemic, i need a 4 to get into my insurance and firm (uni of bham and Warwick) I will be doing a degree in english and film. Will they be giving me my predicted 4 or will they make me take a gap year to retake math again even though i have the A level grades for my Uni choices. worried and scared, help
Original post by Rocklyn
so i am in year 13 and i was going to retake gcse maths but i can't because of the pandemic, i need a 4 to get into my insurance and firm (uni of bham and Warwick) I will be doing a degree in english and film. Will they be giving me my predicted 4 or will they make me take a gap year to retake math again even though i have the A level grades for my Uni choices. worried and scared, help

That is so easy. Watch Hegarty maths and then take practise papers
Reply 2
Original post by BeautifulQueen
That is so easy. Watch Hegarty maths and then take practise papers

yes, i know that, what i mean is will i have to take a gap year to retake maths because i am meant to be going to uni this year because i don't know if the calculated/ predicted grades apply for GCSE retakers.
Original post by Rocklyn
yes, i know that, what i mean is will i have to take a gap year to retake maths because i am meant to be going to uni this year because i don't know if the calculated/ predicted grades apply for GCSE retakers.

GCSE's will be taken a different way due to coronavirus.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-cancellation-of-gcses-as-and-a-levels-in-2020/coronavirus-covid-19-cancellation-of-gcses-as-and-a-levels-in-2020

Quick Reply

Latest