The Student Room Group

Which one would you rather cheat on your girl or cheat on your barber

Your girl or your Barber?
Why not cheat on both for maximum efficiency
If you cheat on your partner: boyfriend, girlfriend, attack helicopter friend then you don’t deserve to live. Cheating in a relationship is a grim thing to do and I will always hope the worse for you because Oi don’t deserve anyone
Original post by Anonymous
If you cheat on your partner: boyfriend, girlfriend, attack helicopter friend then you don’t deserve to live. Cheating in a relationship is a grim thing to do and I will always hope the worse for you because Oi don’t deserve anyone

I agree. Cheating in relationship should be given death penalty It’s so harmful to the other person.

If you disagree it means you’ve cheated in the past.
Reply 4
Original post by Mapleservers
I agree. Cheating in relationship should be given death penalty It’s so harmful to the other person.

If you disagree it means you’ve cheated in the past.

are you skunked? you think people should be killed for cheating? are u dumb fam? allow that
Reply 5
Cheating on your barber is so much worse than cheating on your partner, imagine the confidence knock you give them? Confidence is so essential to being a barber, how could you make someone lose all confidence in their trade!!??
Reply 6
Original post by Mabey
Cheating on your barber is so much worse than cheating on your partner, imagine the confidence knock you give them? Confidence is so essential to being a barber, how could you make someone lose all confidence in their trade!!??

exactly, and if u cheat on ur barber and get a **** trim then ur hoe will cheat on u anyway for a guy with a better trim
Original post by anonymous
exactly, and if u cheat on ur barber and get a **** trim then ur hoe will cheat on u anyway for a guy with a better trim

hahahahhahahahahhaa
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Precisely! Why hurt someone else AND yourself when you can only hurt someone else!!
Barber, I'm sure she won't mind
Original post by Mabey

I disagree.

A barber can easily build upon his trade and develop their skills if their client is not happy with the service that is being received. They need to fix up and sort out their skillset if their client is going elsewhere, or just accept that everyone has their reasons for going to another location. It's not the end of the world.

Cheating on your partner makes the person cheated on question their whole being. They would have given their all to the next person only for the S/O to cheat and disregard their feelings and who the are as a person. This can give long lasting effects on their confidence, trust, and interactions with other people. Things like that can knock down every other aspect in that persons life in addition to their confidence.
Spat out my hot chocolate
Reply 12
Original post by Yolz121
I disagree.

A barber can easily build upon his trade and develop their skills if their client is not happy with the service that is being received. They need to fix up and sort out their skillset if their client is going elsewhere, or just accept that everyone has their reasons for going to another location. It's not the end of the world.

Cheating on your partner makes the person cheated on question their whole being. They would have given their all to the next person only for the S/O to cheat and disregard their feelings and who the are as a person. This can give long lasting effects on their confidence, trust, and interactions with other people. Things like that can knock down every other aspect in that persons life in addition to their confidence.

What about if the reason for cheating is the partner's lack of interpersonal skills? Couldn't you make the same argument where the cheater is the 'client' who is unsatisfied with the 'service'? Cheating could be a great opportunity for personal growth, at least cheating doesn't make you lose money!
Original post by Mabey
What about if the reason for cheating is the partner's lack of interpersonal skills? Couldn't you make the same argument where the cheater is the 'client' who is unsatisfied with the 'service'? Cheating could be a great opportunity for personal growth, at least cheating doesn't make you lose money!

If it is down to lack of interpersonal skills then a mature person should be able to communicate with their partner and let them know how they feel, or just break up with them before causing them pain.

You can partially make make the same argument. If you have a trash haircut by your barber then by all means you can stay. If you don't like the haircut, you're not going to keep spending your money to look trash walking on the streets. But that is a service you are paying for. If that service you are getting is terrible then the barber either needs to choose a new trade or fix up their skills, plus a lot of them are able to bring in new clients when you leave so it's not such a huge loss in the grand scheme of things for them.

When you cheat on a person, because they have invested so much emotion, love, energy, and time into the relationship, they feel worthless and are battered to a previously locked low state. Not everyone is able to fully restore themselves and come back from that place. At least a barber who has a business and success drive can come back from losing one client.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending