The Student Room Group

help

okay so basically i had unprotected (consensual) sex on friday night and because we were a bit drunk at the time we are unsure if he ejaculated inside me or if he pulled out. I was supposed to get my period on tuesday (it’s thursday today) and leading up to my period i usually have symptoms such as backache or cramps however i have only had this slightly. I’ve been looking at symptoms for pregnancy one one is more vaginal discharge and i do have this so i’m really worried as i’m only 16 and i can’t speak to my parents about it. i really need advice on what to do and i’m unsure if it’s possible to go to the doctors because of the current coronavirus situation.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
okay so basically i had unprotected (consensual) sex on friday night and because we were a bit drunk at the time we are unsure if he ejaculated inside me or if he pulled out. I was supposed to get my period on tuesday (it’s thursday today) and leading up to my period i usually have symptoms such as backache or cramps however i have only had this slightly. I’ve been looking at symptoms for pregnancy one one is more vaginal discharge and i do have this so i’m really worried as i’m only 16 and i can’t speak to my parents about it. i really need advice on what to do and i’m unsure if it’s possible to go to the doctors because of the current coronavirus situation.

im in the same situation as u but i’m 15 turning 16 next week. i had sex on the 8th of feb and the condom broke, i then took plan b pill on the 10th of february and got my period on the 15th for a week and was very heavy. i haven’t had my period since and it usually comes around the 18th. the only symptom i’ve had is bloating and swollen and tender boobs both i g coming up to my period but also a pregnancy symptom. hope we can help each other because i’m freaking outttt
Reply 2
well i’ve had the plan b pill before and like you i came on very heavy and was fine after that (not pregnant) so i think you’ll be fine. I don’t think you’ll get your period and then become pregnant. Whereas i didn’t have the plan b pill because i thought he pulled out but we can’t remember if he did so i’m very scared and don’t know wait to do
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
well i’ve had the plan b pill before and like you i came on very heavy and was fine after that (not pregnant) so i think you’ll be fine. I don’t think you’ll get your period and then become pregnant. Whereas i didn’t have the plan b pill because i thought he pulled out but we can’t remember if he did so i’m very scared and don’t know wait to do

do ur parents know u are having sex? it is still possible to get a period and still be pregnant especially after a plan b pill. i’m from ni and it’s usually uncommon for teen pregnancy’s to occur but when they do it doesn’t always go down well with family’s. i haven’t had much discharge but from what i have had it’s been milky white and thick. u are probably stressing about weather he came in u or not and then overthinking this will cause ur period to be late, if i was u i wld stay calm because there are many options now that u are 16 and abortion is legal (if that’s what u believe in and have the money) only thing i’m worried about for me is why i got my period so early and now i haven’t got it at all. my mum know i had sex because she found condoms and asked if i had done it or not and grounded me, i didn’t tell her about the plan b pill becuase i told her we were safe so once my period came she was more calm but i don’t think she realises that i can still be pregnant plus i can’t afford to be because i lost my job due to coronavirus. but an increase of discharge is very common when coming up to ur period especially the texture n how it looks as smells
my parents don’t know i’m having sex no and yes i’m very stressed about the situation which could cause my period to be late. i got my period about 2 days after having the plan b pill and then my period was late next month so i’m sure you will be okay
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous #0980
my parents don’t know i’m having sex no and yes i’m very stressed about the situation which could cause my period to be late. i got my period about 2 days after having the plan b pill and then my period was late next month so i’m sure you will be okay

well if u have any way of getting drink u can even drink at night to cause a miscarriage if ur that stressed, as horrible as t sounds tho. how long ago did u have sex and when is ur period due?
i had sex last friday (20th) and my period was due this week on tuesday but periods can be late and honestly that could be an option because i’m very scared
my period is currently 2 days late so
Reply 8
i had sex last friday (20th) and my period was due this week on tuesday but periods can be late and honestly that could be an option because i’m very scared

well it takes 2-3 days for the egg to be fertilised, if i was u i wld wait another 2 weeks and if u have no period or pregnancy symptoms u shld b fine. once this whole pandemic is over u can even get a pregnancy test and reassure urself more and think of options then
yeh i think that’s best, i think i’m just worrying too much about it honestly
Reply 10

i’m sure u will be fine, from the day i got cumed in i jst went out drinking especially the week before st patrick’s day so i think i should be fine too, i’m also getting a twinge in my ovary every so often too lol so hopefully it’s on its way
Reply 11

have u had any signs of a period yet?
sort of, i usually get back ache before i come on and i have it a bit so i’m hoping i do come on. i’m not as stressed about it so i think me stressing has also made my period late
Reply 13
sort of, i usually get back ache before i come on and i have it a bit so i’m hoping i do come on. i’m not as stressed about it so i think me stressing has also made my period late

that’s good, i still have the same symptoms so i’m really freaking out, i don’t know if i should text one of my girl cousins but i feel it wld put stress on her becuase she has a family t look after. i feel like crying constantly becuase i’m unsure if this bloatingness is just the plan b pill causing my period to be strange or what
if i were you i’d speak to at least someone about to because i was honestly crying so much until i spoke to one of my close friends and it really helped just letting it all out and knowing that your not by yourself, even though it won’t physically help the situation but it really relives stress and mentally helps you so i would recommend it. how old is your cousin because they might know what to do
Reply 15
if i were you i’d speak to at least someone about to because i was honestly crying so much until i spoke to one of my close friends and it really helped just letting it all out and knowing that your not by yourself, even though it won’t physically help the situation but it really relives stress and mentally helps you so i would recommend it. how old is your cousin because they might know what to do

she’s in her late 30s and has a kid of her own. i’m not close with her but she’s my only girl cousin i can go to. i also never see her because of family separation and stuff but i know she’s always here for me but i’m just worried incase she tells her mum who is my auntie and then tells my dad
have you got any friends to speak to about it that you know won’t judge you and you know you can trust, because honestly really helps
Reply 17
have you got any friends to speak to about it that you know won’t judge you and you know you can trust, because honestly really helps

yeh i’ve been texting all my mates and they r saying i will be fine, but idk i’m drinking right now and have been for nearly the past week. but they r all saying i can’t be pregnant becuase i already got my period 5 days after taking the plan b pill but i jst feel it didn’t work
Reply 18
Go to the chemist and buy a test?
Reply 19
Original post by Napp
Go to the chemist and buy a test?

i can’t im in isolation

Quick Reply

Latest