The Student Room Group

GCSES

So I sat my GCSEs in 2019 (was the second cohort to sit the new styled exams). In my mocks i got three 3s, two 5s, four 6s and one 7. BUT THENNN in my actual GCSEs I managed to get one 7, six 8s, and three 9s.

So if I can pull it out the bag and jump up six grades in the space of four months then anyone can if they put their mind to it!!!! If anyone wants any advice or tips on how i managed to do that/ revision tips/stress tips etc, just let me know below and I'll do my best to help you! :smile:

9 : English Lit
9 : Geography
9 : Chemistry
8 : Biology
8 : Physics
8 : Maths
8 : English Language
8 : Latin
8 : Classics
7 : Art
Hiya, nice to see your taking initiative to help others but i do not know if you know this but all GCSE and A-Levels are cancelled!!!
So probably need your help next year. What A-levels you doing?
(edited 4 years ago)
Thats crazy, thanks for the motivation, gonna start revising :smile:
Original post by energyex
Thats crazy, thanks for the motivation, gonna start revising :smile:

Sorry I am not good with these sort of things. Is that sarcasm
Original post by boii231
Sorry I am not good with these sort of things. Is that sarcasm

Absolutely not! The average student improves 1-3 grades from January up to till their exams. To see a student go up 6 grades means they put in twice or even triple the effort and it just proves anything is possible! :smile: And even though exams are cancelled, we can still do them in September just in case we don't get the grades we want so it's better to start revising now.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest