The Student Room Group

Went on my first ever date and i cried and never want to date again

I’m a Male (22) Sounds pathetic I know but I want on my first ever date! I had never even been alone with a female, hugged kissed and I was a virgin.

We got along well so I thought and we started talking and she told me to sit next to her instead of facing her and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh and I didn’t know what to do then she went out for a smoke so I followed and she then grabbed my hand and put it onto her bum and went to kiss me, she said I’m a awful kisser so I said I haven’t really been on a date which she just smiled and said we can learn.
Then she asked if I was a virgin and I said yes and apologised

She asked if I could walk her home at the end of it and I agreed.
She told me to get comfy on her bed while she makes me a sandwich for my train home

She then walked in the room without a sandwich and started undressing. I looked away and she said “Awww cute” and she got on top of me and smiled and she went to grab my thing and then started to undo my pants then she then kicked me out for having a small penis and I don’t know what to think like I’m totally confused as I generally liked her

Scroll to see replies

troll? :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
troll? :rolleyes:

Not a troll - I can even show our convo where we agreed to meet tonight
Original post by Anonymous
Not a troll - I can even show our convo where we agreed to meet tonight

Then you've had a very unfortunate experience. Don't be put off, not all women are this shallow.
Then you didn't tell her that you could still make her orgasm
Reply 5
Then you didn't tell her that you could still make her orgasm

Apparently I could never make her orgasm and that was her words.
I'd be upset too if I thought someone was making me a sandwich then they came back in without one smh, disappointing.
She is strange. She seemed like she didn’t mind you were inexperienced but they kicked you out. You don’t want to be with someone like that.
Apparently I could never make her orgasm and that was her words.

And did you ever ask her how you could? I guarantee it wasn't having a big d*ck
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'd be upset too if I thought someone was making me a sandwich then they came back in without one smh, disappointing.

Same 😂😂😂
Theres a whole series of these anonymous bad first date threads. Coincidental....
Original post by 999tigger
Theres a whole series of these anonymous bad first date threads. Coincidental....

This is TSR. I 100% believe that majority of users will have a first date like this.
And did you ever ask her how you could? I guarantee it wasn't having a big d*ck

Well I kinda did I said do you want to try another position instead and she said No your too small
Original post by mathsalevels
Same 😂😂😂

Oh I had nowt eat that night I was starving
Reply 14
I’m a Male (22) Sounds pathetic I know but I want on my first ever date! I had never even been alone with a female, hugged kissed and I was a virgin.

We got along well so I thought and we started talking and she told me to sit next to her instead of facing her and she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh and I didn’t know what to do then she went out for a smoke so I followed and she then grabbed my hand and put it onto her bum and went to kiss me, she said I’m a awful kisser so I said I haven’t really been on a date which she just smiled and said we can learn.
Then she asked if I was a virgin and I said yes and apologised

She asked if I could walk her home at the end of it and I agreed.
She told me to get comfy on her bed while she makes me a sandwich for my train home

She then walked in the room without a sandwich and started undressing. I looked away and she said “Awww cute” and she got on top of me and smiled and she went to grab my thing and then started to undo my pants then she then kicked me out for having a small penis and I don’t know what to think like I’m totally confused as I generally liked her

@londonmyst Did you take this poor troll/boy out for his first date? You just trying to make me jealous? :biggrin:
I should personally takeover cleaning operations on this site. It seems as though some have slipped through the net.
Reply 16

I'll grab you a sandwich from Asda, you just stay here and slip into something more comfortable. :wink:
Well I kinda did I said do you want to try another position instead and she said No your too small

So did you eat her pussy and ass and talk dirty if the size of your penis wasn't working?
Reply 18
This is TSR. I 100% believe that majority of users will have a first date like this.

Lucky b*st*rds!
What would you do if a girl said your penis is too big for penetrative sex? Would you just give up and end it?

Quick Reply

Latest