The Student Room Group

Any questions for a hijabi girl?

I shall answer u fellow members of tsr.....

Scroll to see replies

How are you 😂😂
Reply 2
Original post by Bilaal999
How are you 😂😂

I'm good lool wbyy? I dnt understand why I'm not asleep yet
I’m good alhamdulillah I don’t have a clue why I’m not sleeping, I’m tired aswell, hows lockdown going so far
mashallah, potential marriage developing, do u wanna slide billy your dads number?
Reply 5
I’m good alhamdulillah I don’t have a clue why I’m not sleeping, I’m tired aswell, hows lockdown going so far

I've literally tried going sleep twice but I ended up grabbing my phone again smh. And well let's just say I'm an introvert so it's honestly not that bad although it could get boring sometimes haha. Wby how's the lockdown going?
Reply 6
Original post by zizaabmissan
mashallah, potential marriage developing, do u wanna slide billy your dads number?

No i'll allow u to do the honours brother😎
Original post by Anonymous
I've literally tried going sleep twice but I ended up grabbing my phone again smh. And well let's just say I'm an introvert so it's honestly not that bad although it could get boring sometimes haha. Wby how's the lockdown going?

Have you prayed, it always helps me personally, lockdowns not too bad for me, just been walking around the home all day, I’m a second year college student so I’ve got to keep revising for my exams to keep everything fresh, Wbu any exams

😂😂😂Na bro, mans got a wifey 😂her dad knows aswell I’m just bored
😂😂😂Na bro, mans got a wifey 😂her dad knows aswell I’m just bored

so instead of wastin ur time tryna chat up tst hijabis, go sleep or read urself some quran or thikr
Have you prayed, it always helps me personally, lockdowns not too bad for me, just been walking around the home all day, I’m a second year college student so I’ve got to keep revising for my exams to keep everything fresh, Wbu any exams

Which prayer (fajrs in a couple of hours)? And i've finished secondary school and GCSEs are cancelled which means i've stopped revision lool. And if Ur in second year are Ur alevels not cancelled if that's what Ur doing ?
so instead of wastin ur time tryna chat up tst hijabis, go sleep or read urself some quran or thikr

Very true can’t lie
Which prayer (fajrs in a couple of hours)? And i've finished secondary school and GCSEs are cancelled which means i've stopped revision lool. And if Ur in second year are Ur alevels not cancelled if that's what Ur doing ?

We basically don’t know if we’ve passed or whatever and I’m planning on going uni and so far we’ve been told unis might have entrance exams so we have to keep a level knowledge fresh, make sure you revise straight away for Alevels as 2 years flys by and you don’t want to forget gcse or first year stuff
We basically don’t know if we’ve passed or whatever and I’m planning on going uni and so far we’ve been told unis might have entrance exams so we have to keep a level knowledge fresh, make sure you revise straight away for Alevels as 2 years flys by and you don’t want to forget gcse or first year stuff

Ohh okay that makes sense. And yeah I'm planning to do a btec I can't handle exam pressure 😂
Ohh okay that makes sense. And yeah I'm planning to do a btec I can't handle exam pressure 😂

That’s calm still, just make sure you don’t fall behind as you’ll regret it, make sure you make a good friendship group aswell people who want the same thing as you and set your goals from day one, make sure you’re looking at unis and we’re you want to go and what you want to do, be prepared beforehand
That’s calm still, just make sure you don’t fall behind as you’ll regret it, make sure you make a good friendship group aswell people who want the same thing as you and set your goals from day one, make sure you’re looking at unis and we’re you want to go and what you want to do, be prepared beforehand

Thanks for the advice! And the making friends part is what I'm lowkey dreading...I have a feeling I'm gna end up like a loner in college since idk how to start a convo with a new person. Even if I do the conversation goes dead after a while which is pretty awkward lol.

:lol:
I shall answer u fellow members of tsr.....

Do u sometimes not want to wear ur hijab? How does it make u feel, empowered? What are the reasons muslim girls wear hijabs I never understood in detail
Do u sometimes not want to wear ur hijab? How does it make u feel, empowered? What are the reasons muslim girls wear hijabs I never understood in detail

From what I know wearing Ur hijab is obligatory in our religion. The hijab isn't just a representation of a scarf on Ur head but it's also Ur clothing and how modest u are as an individual. In Islam wearing modest clothing is an act of respect for oneself. Women are viewed in a respectful manner and therefore they should have respect for themselves and guard there body since it is precious. Your allowed to show Ur hair to Ur husband, dad, brother, grandfather, uncles.etc. Men should also act upon modesty as well.
I was never forced to wear the hijab I actually chose to wear it when I was 12 since I liked the meaning behind it. And ngl the only times where I dnt feel as confident with my hijab is when I'm in an environment where there are no Muslims whatsoever ....but it's good to stand out right! But yeah that's just how much I've learnt when it comes to wearing a hijab.
I respect your religion and your modesty. It’s probably not easy for you to make friends?
Personally, I consider modesty and modest clothing to be a decoration of a girl. I also think that you are very brave, just wear a hijab, despite the others. And your parents are good, because they did not insist on wearing a hijab.
Tell me, I wonder if you comply with all the obligations of Islam: 5 one-time prayers, fasts, etc.? https://sportegan.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending