The Student Room Group

Friend causing anxiety???

I sent my friend a video of me and my little sister dancing and messing about and she saved it to gallery on Snapchat. I hate it when people save stuff to gallery and it gives me so much anxiety as to what they're going to do with the video. I want to ask her to delete it but I don't trust her to fully delete it. Whag should I do? Is it that deep or Is it just my anxiety making me stress?
We're both in 1st year of uni.
Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
I sent my friend a video of me and my little sister dancing and messing about and she saved it to gallery on Snapchat. I hate it when people save stuff to gallery and it gives me so much anxiety as to what they're going to do with the video. I want to ask her to delete it but I don't trust her to fully delete it. Whag should I do? Is it that deep or Is it just my anxiety making me stress?

Please let her know that you want it deleted. She won't know how distressed you are unless you tell her.

At the moment, most people are too worried about coronavirus to look at a couple of girls dancing. I am glued to the news constantly.

Well then you are a little bit silly if you sent it in the first place. It is like these girls who send photos of themselves naked to their boyfriends and then get stressed when they share.

There are more important things to stress about at the moment anyway
Reply 4
Original post by Oxford Mum
Please let her know that you want it deleted. She won't know how distressed you are unless you tell her.

At the moment, most people are too worried about coronavirus to look at a couple of girls dancing. I am glued to the news constantly.

Yes that is true. Their are bigger things to worry about. Thankyou.
Reply 5
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Well then you are a little bit silly if you sent it in the first place. It is like these girls who send photos of themselves naked to their boyfriends and then get stressed when they share.

It was a joke and I was fully clothed anyways. We were sending them to each other and then she saved them to her gallery.
It was a joke and I was fully clothed anyways. We were sending them to each other and then she saved them to her gallery.

I am afraid you need to grow up a bit. If all you are worried about is a video of you and your sister dancing then how on earth are you going to cope with real life.

We are truly living amongst the snowflake generation

How are you comparing this to that?

You have no clue how old OP is, please respect yourself!
How are you comparing this to that?

You have no clue how old OP is, please respect yourself!

Don't be ridiculous. OP does a silly thing and then regrets it. For every action there is a reaction. We are facing the biggest crisis in a generation and silly OP is worried about a dance video
Don't be ridiculous. OP does a silly thing and then regrets it. For every action there is a reaction. We are facing the biggest crisis in a generation and silly OP is worried about a dance video

Yes, my elder son doesn't like watching the news any more, but it's something we must face up to. We all need to do our bit, even if it's just a small contribution. We can all keep our social distance. We shouldn't be meeting, but I have seen photos of people in Manchester greeting each other with high fives and hugs. :frown:

Babe this is the best and most liberal generation to exist yet, a generation that inherited the worst parts from the baby boomers and a generation that saw the biggest mass ‘waking up’ in people’s awareness. Look at all the previous generations, they’re evil af! They’re the ones ruling our governments, making wars and thinking in a very odd way.
Babe this is the best and most liberal generation to exist yet, a generation that inherited the worst parts from the baby boomers and a generation that saw the biggest mass ‘waking up’ in people’s awareness. Look at all the previous generations, they’re evil af! They’re the ones ruling our governments, making wars and thinking in a very odd way.

Not this again... for God's sake...

I'll also add to that that we're seeing the largest spike in mental illness and various personality disorders since a long time. Almost all types of disorders, it seems, including serious ones like sociopathy and narcissism.

No, our generation is not as 'nice' as you portray it.
I

Original post by NonIndigenous
I'll also add to that that we're seeing the largest spike in mental illness and various personality disorders since a long time. Almost all types of disorders, it seems, including serious ones like sociopathy and narcissism.

No, our generation is not as 'nice' as you portray it.

It’s diversity that the boomers are diagnosing as mental disorders. They’re used to uniformity and blandness.

It’s not narcissism, it’s individualism because we don’t want to serve the false ideals which rule our society.
It’s diversity that the boomers are diagnosing as mental disorders. They’re used to uniformity and blandness.

It’s not narcissism, it’s individualism because we don’t want to serve the false ideals which rule our society.

No.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending