The Student Room Group

What is you dream life?

If you were given the opportunity to have your dream job, live in your dream country/city, and have as much money as you need, what would your dream life look like?
Not much different to my current life tbh.
I'd have ideally passed my LPC, became a solicitor and I'd have loads of birds.
I want to be the prime minister when I am 26+.
I want to pass a-levels.
Have a job.
Get my place at the age of 25.
I want to resist exams if I still need them in September if they have underpasses.
Work in a Primary school in September 2022. If I can't find one then I will make my preschool and be a social worker.
At 21 I want to go uni hopefully to Politics. I am going to do a-level politics.
Have my own family have.
4 children,
Get married one day.
Die at normal age over 60s.
My dream life would be that theres no coronavirus :no:
I'd work in Tokyo, probably as a reporter, and still be Forum Helper on TSR :biggrin:
I just want to be happy and content with myself. :redface:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
My dream life is to become God and get everyone to do my bidding
Reply 7
like now but on a full-time gig
I don't know but it would include me having a harem with a woman of every kind. Including a woman who's not actually a woman.
Original post by chloenix
If you were given the opportunity to have your dream job, live in your dream country/city, and have as much money as you need, what would your dream life look like?

My dream life is to be able to give my mom everything she never knew she needed. I want that more than anything, I just wish I could do more so she can leave this world peacefully. She has had to fight every single day, and has lived her life without ever finding that true romance. I want to give her everything she sacrificed to bring us into this world.
Reply 10
Anna Wintour type job but have my own office based in London (I think she works in New York) and live in one of those expensive homes in either Chelsea or Kensington and be chauffeur driven to work everyday

A secret!
Reply 12
Original post by MidgetFever
Not much different to my current life tbh.
I'd have ideally passed my LPC, became a solicitor and I'd have loads of birds.

Sounds amazing !
Reply 13
Original post by SnowMiku
I'd work in Tokyo, probably as a reporter, and still be Forum Helper on TSR :biggrin:

Sounds a bit like my dream life too!

A life with no coronavirus around... I want to go to the UK to study my dreamy degree and I'm just trying to have hope...
Reply 15
Original post by maggs_maggy
A life with no coronavirus around... I want to go to the UK to study my dreamy degree and I'm just trying to have hope...

Coronavirus will pass! What degree do you want to do? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest