The Student Room Group

KCL A100 / A101 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Hey guyssss hows it hanging. How's everyone doing in lockdown :tongue:
Original post by Diamondo097
Hey guyssss hows it hanging. How's everyone doing in lockdown :tongue:

I've been in my room for 9 days now and it bored out of my mind. How are you find it?

Also this thread is dead... I can't wait till everyone gets their offers!!
hehe i’ve been doing work since my teachers are still setting work to cover the rest of the course so at least i’m occupied. hopefully all offers will be given out soon- i know a lot of peiple who are going mad from waiting
Reply 63
Has anyone started the DBS process?
Original post by jrm04_

I haven’t been sent an e-mail... have you?
Original post by jrm04_

I haven’t been sent an e-mail about it...have you?
Reply 66
Original post by supergrad
I haven’t been sent an e-mail about it...have you?

Yeah, I received an email a few weeks ago saying that King's have started the DBS process but, I haven't heard anything since? Tbh I don't think this is a priority at the moment.
Original post by jrm04_
Yeah, I received an email a few weeks ago saying that King's have started the DBS process but, I haven't heard anything since? Tbh I don't think this is a priority at the moment.

Nice so king’s is alive... i remember from previous year threads people were still doing it nearing september...
I havent got anything about the DBS check either.. we'll get it soon I guess.
Reply 69
Hey guys, I did my interview for Medicine at kings at the end of January and still haven’t gotten a reply? Did anyone do theirs then and have gotten a reply/ should I just stop hoping at this point?? I’m really unsure 😔 help
Original post by mahnxor
Hey guys, I did my interview for Medicine at kings at the end of January and still haven’t gotten a reply? Did anyone do theirs then and have gotten a reply/ should I just stop hoping at this point?? I’m really unsure 😔 help

I had mine on the 22nd, when was yours? Don’t worry too much I am sure a lot of people have not heard back (look at how empty this thread is) and I think it is mostly to do with the uncertainty associated with the current times...
How many weeks is the first year undergraduate medicine at KCL.
I'm looking at accomodations and some of them have variations i.e. some offer 40 weeks, some fofer 40 weeks OR 48 weeks.
How many weeks will I need to finish my first year?
People have been getting emails for DBS process?
Guys this tread is very empty. Is that due to COVID-19 meaning that offers are slow to come out. Had an interview in January and both people I know that applied to Kings have heard back. Its pretty weird that we are now in April and nothing.
Can anyone help me out please, when you register your interest for accommodation it asks for a username and pass, but i've never logged in before so it says click on the reset password button. But when I do this it says incorrect username or password, so i'm really unsure, any help would be appreciated !
Original post by mrmedic0010
Can anyone help me out please, when you register your interest for accommodation it asks for a username and pass, but i've never logged in before so it says click on the reset password button. But when I do this it says incorrect username or password, so i'm really unsure, any help would be appreciated !

You have to wait about two working days :smile:
Reply 76
Original post by mahnxor
Hey guys, I did my interview for Medicine at kings at the end of January and still I haven’t gotten a reply? Did anyone do theirs then and have gotten a reply/ should I just stop hoping at this point?? I’m really unsure 😔 help

I had my interview on the 3rd of January and I didn't hear back until almost the end of February but I know a few people whose offers took longer so I wouldn't worry too much about it. King's take their time
Reply 77

Your username is the student number given to you on your offer letter. Enter that in and click reset password and a link will be sent to your email.
Original post by idek423
Your username is the student number given to you on your offer letter. Enter that in and click reset password and a link will be sent to your email.

thank you, i tried this but when I click reset password it says "incorrect username" and i don't receive an email either
Reply 79
thank you, i tried this but when I click reset password it says "incorrect username" and i don't receive an email either

Did you use the 8 digit number at the top of your offer letter? If it still doesn't work it's probably best to contact kings. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending