The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire - Francis Close Hall

Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)
Reply 1
Original post by LKFox12
Hi!

Is anyone else going to the University of Gloucestershire in September 2020? Especially the FCH campus? I’ve accepted my unconditional offer to study Criminology and have applied for Pitsville Accommodation!

We have started a group chat for people going to FCH so feel free to add me on snapchat to join! (@lauren.foxx)

Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Cat_xox
Do you mind if I join would like to know some people before I go??

absolutely not! Add me on snap and i’ll add you straight in :smile:
Original post by LKFox12
Hi!

Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?
Reply 4
Original post by jasminehaines
Hey I’ve also accepted an unconditional offer and applied for pitsville accommodation! I’ll be studying psychology and criminology😊 id love to join if that’s okay?

Hey! of course add me on snapchat :smile:
Original post by LKFox12
Hey! of course add me on snapchat :smile:

Amazing i’ll add you now😊
Original post by jasminehaines

hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?
Reply 7
Original post by Walkersophie
hey, I’m looking to study psychology and criminology. i would love to have a chat about it?

add me on snapchat and i’ll add you to the group!
Reply 8
Hi, I've also accepted my offer to study Criminology and Psychology next year, hoping for accommodation in Pitville Village. I've sent a request on Snapchat if you could add me to the group too. Steph
Hey! I’ve also added you, hope that’s ok! I’m studying magazine journalism in September (on Park campus) but I’ll be living at home so looking to make some friends first 😊 x
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by LKFox12
Hi!

I’d love to join this as well?? I’ve just accepted my offer to study History at FCH 😊😊x
Reply 11
Original post by Em12345101
I’d love to join this as well?? I’ve just accepted my offer to study History at FCH 😊😊x

yes of course add me! lauren.foxx :smile:
Reply 12
Hi I've accepted an unconditional for Landscape Architecture which is at FCH too, and put down Pittville as my first choice. Don't have snapchat yet but might get it soon. Great to hear someone else going to the same place! See you there!
Reply 13
Original post by 13ir01
Hi I've accepted an unconditional for Landscape Architecture which is at FCH too, and put down Pittville as my first choice. Don't have snapchat yet but might get it soon. Great to hear someone else going to the same place! See you there!

Hey! do you have facebook instead as thats where the groupchat is now anyway as there’s 130+ people in the group now.
Reply 14
Original post by LKFox12
Hey! do you have facebook instead as thats where the groupchat is now anyway as there’s 130+ people in the group now.

Hey, yes I do - can you add me?
Reply 15
Original post by 13ir01
Hey, yes I do - can you add me?

What's the group called?
Reply 16
Original post by 13ir01
What's the group called?

https://www.facebook.com/lxuren.foxx

that’s my profile link, message me and i’ll add you to the group!
Original post by LKFox12
Hi!

Hi! I've applied there'll be studying Primary Education if I go there & my lectures will be at FCH. I know a few current students who study at FCH and really like it there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending