The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Loads do. Nobody cares what you wear as underwear. I don't wear boxers either, they're extremely uncomfortable for me.
Reply 2
Yeah I just find boxers ride up quite a lot and get uncomfortable. Was discussing it with my mates the other night and they all thought I was a bit weird. I just fine pants so much more comfortable
Original post by simonh972
Just curious, I sometimes wear pants and started slowly switching at uni. Just wondered how many other guys wore pants either part time or full time in the UK. I’m 22

y-fronts are far less comfortable lmao, you get wedgies from the front on your balls
Reply 4
Original post by A Rolling Stone
y-fronts are far less comfortable lmao, you get wedgies from the front on your balls

THIS.

I don't know why someone would go back to wearing pants after trying boxers

must have very small ball sac/penis...
Reply 5
Original post by ANM775
THIS.

I don't know why someone would go back to wearing pants after trying boxers

must have very small ball sac/penis...

It’s actually because I have quite a big penis. I find even in the tighter boxers that they just make it roll around and it isn’t very comfortable. Pants keep it in place and stop it rolling about
Original post by A Rolling Stone

I don't even have balls but this made me wince. That sounds SO uncomfortable.
Reply 8
Buy from different brands in different categories, boxers, briefs, trunks and jocks
Reply 9
A nice skimpy thong :colone:

Latest