The Student Room Group

chemisrty

Is there anyone in the manchester area that studies chemistry at A level or above that can help me
(edited 3 years ago)
I rarely say this to anyone, but please shut up...
Original post by Freshers1
Is there anyone in the manchester area that studies chemistry at A level or above that can help me complete an online chemistry quiz test in may and one in june ?

the quiz test is AQA A level chemisrty 1 and chemisrty 2 ? payment is offered for your time ... quailfied or pervious AQA A level experiance only please

hmm is this online quiz what your school is using for recommending A-level grades?
If so this is basically fraud, and at a minimum serious academic misconduct.
Reply 3
You guys
(edited 3 years ago)
You guys are such s**** bags its not an exam paper its a quiz test I’m asking for help on the quiz so i have the correct info for revision ... if anyone’s interested private me £200 for your efforts

That makes no sense. Please use punctuation and re-post. Also, mind your language. Me and @mnot are beautiful people. Please do not refer to us as s**** bags. Thank you.
Reply 5
[quote=5hyl33n;8
(edited 3 years ago)
Well how did you know I was not suggesting your were sweet bags just like your Speculative conclusion in the test. Anyone interested just pm me .... cash waiting :smile:

TSR automatically **** 'curse' words so its kind of implied you didnt mean sweet bags as you could have just typed that.

If you read my post, it was with regards to what the quiz was used for, and if your school planned on using it to help with UCAS A-level grades in which case my point is still valid even if it is just a school quiz.
Reply 7
no problem guys ive passed lol lab partners going to help me lol thanks anyway ********s
no problem guys ive passed lol lab partners going to help me lol thanks anyway ********s

How did you pass a quiz that is going to happen in may or june
Original post by mnot
How did you pass a quiz that is going to happen in may or june

PRSOM.
Reply 10
It’s called a lab partner lol anyway see you nob heads

Quick Reply

Latest