The Student Room Group

Mature students - Uni - 20 year old here (:

Hey there,

So I would love to connect with other 20 plus people who are attending uni this September, hit me up on private message or post what course you're doing in university here.
I am currently doing an access to HE course in computer science + A level Maths, doing an undergrad in computer science at either the university of Swansea or the university of reading in September!

Lets chat!
Hey sorry you havent had any replies to this! I've moved your thread to the mature students subforum so hopefully you will get some replies here :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy
Hey sorry you havent had any replies to this! I've moved your thread to the mature students subforum so hopefully you will get some replies here :hugs:

Cheers, thank you!!!!!
Reply 3
Seems optimistic to think universities will be back open in September at the moment.
I personally think they will push it back a few months
Reply 4
Original post by adam271
Seems optimistic to think universities will be back open in September at the moment.
I personally think they will push it back a few months

Im a glass half full kinda guy, this will all blow over in not too long mate.
Just wait it out.
Reply 5
Original post by Manazoid4
Im a glass half full kinda guy, this will all blow over in not too long mate.
Just wait it out.

Maybe.
The virus isn't the issue it's societies reaction to it that will cause the most disruption.

https://www.who.int/features/factfiles/obesity/en/
2.8m a year die from obesity.
Yet, we dont keep a daily score of how many die from that plastered everywhere.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
34k deaths so far.

There will come a point when a decision will have to be made human lives or liberty and the economy.
Not an easy decision by any means but I have found it quite astonishing how quickly ones liberty can be stripped.
So much for us being a democratic country. :tongue:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending