The Student Room Group

Zurich Graduate 2019/20

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gfall68
Same for me, I had mine scheduled for tomorrow morning think that will be the case for all of their streams.

To which grad schemes did you all apply to?
Original post by Fan7asy
What streams did you apply to? I just did my virtual assessment today and I applied to data

To which city/office did you apply to?
How was your virtual assessment experience? did they tell you when to expect a decision?
Do they give you further information about the programme (such as rotations, trainings, etc?) or is it mainly focused on you and your answers? do they do a case study?

I am sorry to bomb you with all these questions! Would greatly appreciate a brief response if you can! THANK YOU! :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by LeylaRustic
To which city/office did you apply to?
How was your virtual assessment experience? did they tell you when to expect a decision?
Do they give you further information about the programme (such as rotations, trainings, etc?) or is it mainly focused on you and your answers? do they do a case study?

I am sorry to bomb you with all these questions! Would greatly appreciate a brief response if you can! THANK YOU! :smile:

I applied to the Whiteley one. The assessment was okay. They will tell you a bit about the programme and I was told I would expect a decision in 5 working days.
There are two parts: A presentation and a one to one interview. The interview was mostly competency-based questions, wasn't very technical.
Original post by Fan7asy
I applied to the Whiteley one. The assessment was okay. They will tell you a bit about the programme and I was told I would expect a decision in 5 working days.
There are two parts: A presentation and a one to one interview. The interview was mostly competency-based questions, wasn't very technical.

Thank you for all the info! I really hope you get the position! 💪🏼 All the best!!!

Also, where you previously invited to the regular assessment centre? Or did they invite you directly to a virtual one?

Thank you!
Reply 24
To which grad schemes did you all apply to?

I applied for the Actuarial one. That's good that the data guys got to do the AC at least
Reply 25
Thank you for all the info! I really hope you get the position! 💪🏼 All the best!!!

Also, where you previously invited to the regular assessment centre? Or did they invite you directly to a virtual one?

Thank you!

For me they invited me to the AC in Swindon for early March, then rang me saying it was cancelled and moving online. Then they emailed the night before saying "the business are now reviewing their requirements for the future" and that was that :shifty:. But I applied back in November so if u applied later maybe you could receive a direct invite to the virtual one.
Original post by Gfall68
For me they invited me to the AC in Swindon for early March, then rang me saying it was cancelled and moving online. Then they emailed the night before saying "the business are now reviewing their requirements for the future" and that was that :shifty:. But I applied back in November so if u applied later maybe you could receive a direct invite to the virtual one.

I am sorry to hear this. Certainly this Covid virus has meant a great deal of disruption for all business but I truly hope they follow up with you soon and invite you to an AC! 💪🏼 Let’s keep our vibes positive!

All the best you guys!!!!
Have all streams had their AC then? Still waiting for a yes or no from them regarding the Business stream. Would have thought that they'd have said by now. I had the 'invite' email saying three weeks ago saying i'd been shortlisted.
Original post by Tedmonds
Have all streams had their AC then? Still waiting for a yes or no from them regarding the Business stream. Would have thought that they'd have said by now. I had the 'invite' email saying three weeks ago saying i'd been shortlisted.

Hi!

Have you tried reaching out to them? If the last contact you had with them was 3 weeks ago, I would reach out asking them about your status :smile:
Hi!

Have you tried reaching out to them? If the last contact you had with them was 3 weeks ago, I would reach out asking them about your status :smile:

Hi there,

I've tried emailing them on their early careers email address, however it keeps bouncing back. Can't seem to find another contact email!
Original post by Fan7asy

Hey, have you heard back with an outcome yet?

I did an online assessment last week, for a finance role. But I still haven’t heard back with an outcome.
Reply 31
Original post by Tedmonds
Hi there,

I've tried emailing them on their early careers email address, however it keeps bouncing back. Can't seem to find another contact email!

Which stream you applying for Ted?
Original post by Gfall68
Which stream you applying for Ted?

I applied for the Business stream. Maybe they are just taking longer to re arrange everything. Just thought that I would have heard by now either way!
Reply 33

Thank you!

I was actually invited to the actual one near late Feb or early March (can't really remember), but was then told the assessment centre was cancelled due to Covid19.
Original post by Fan7asy
I was actually invited to the actual one near late Feb or early March (can't really remember), but was then told the assessment centre was cancelled due to Covid19.

Hey there! I was just wondering of you had already been notified of the outcome of your virtual assessment. Have you contacted them yet?
I applied for the data programme in Whitely and got a phone call saying they were really impressed with me and that they'd like to have a 30 minute chat next week. Has anyone else received the same call?
Original post by diamonddavet
I applied for the data programme in Whitely and got a phone call saying they were really impressed with me and that they'd like to have a 30 minute chat next week. Has anyone else received the same call?

I completed a virtual assessment over conference call last week
Original post by diamonddavet
I completed a virtual assessment over conference call last week

Do you mean the Virtual Assessment Centre?
When did you get the call? Does the early careers team directly contacted you? Or someone from your actual division?

I wish the best to you. I really hope you get the position you are aiming to! 💪🏼 Positive energy is what we need in these tough times 🙏🏻
Do you mean the Virtual Assessment Centre?

Yeah, it was conducted over conference call and was split into two parts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending