The Student Room Group

KMMS A100 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous778
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! @lionkai10 @LukeDcaccia

Yes sure, I've applied with an access diploma because I don't have any A levels or a degree. My UCAT was 2670, band 1. Going from this years applicants who have had offers, KMMS seems like a good place to apply if you are worried about your UCAT score. The threshold doesn't seem to be greatly high. Best of luck to you
I’m in year 12 and definitely want to apply here in October ! Could you please tell me your stats and ucat scores so I can have an idea of what I need to get an offer. I’d be so grateful thank you ! @lionkai10 @LukeDcaccia

Hi I got an offer too and my stats are:

UCAT: 3000 and Band 1
GCSEs: 4A*, 4A, 2B, 1C
Achieved A levels: AAB (B in Chemistry) and A* in EPQ
Good luck with your application!!

GCSE: 1A, 5B, 1C, 2D
A Level: CCC (bio, chem, Maths)
Biomedical science 1st class
UCAS: 2620 band 1
Hi guys ,
what is everyone thinking to do about accommodation ?
Original post by RyanS101
Hi guys ,
what is everyone thinking to do about accommodation ?

I’ve applied for mine, not heard anything back yet though
Original post by Icykitten
I’ve applied for mine, not heard anything back yet though

Which done did you go for ?
Which done did you go for ?

Park wood, what are you thinking of going for?
(edited 4 years ago)
What's up with the accommodation prices for kent uni? After the MMIs, during the virtual room tours of accommodation, we were told that all en-suite rooms will cost 150 per week, but on the accommodation application page it seems to be more like 180, or even up to 200 per week. Why is it such a big difference from what they said?
Original post by TheLegend25
What's up with the accommodation prices for kent uni? After the MMIs, during the virtual room tours of accommodation, we were told that all en-suite rooms will cost 150 per week, but on the accommodation application page it seems to be more like 180, or even up to 200 per week. Why is it such a big difference from what they said?

My thoughts exactly . If your interested in sharing an apartment I’ve found some nice ones a lot cheaper . Let me know
Reply 29
My thoughts exactly . If your interested in sharing an apartment I’ve found some nice ones a lot cheaper . Let me know

Hi Ryan,

one of my friends who is also coming KMMS is a graduate looking for accomodation. She may be interested!
Hi! Received an offer today. I'll likely firm.
Original post by rachaelmulondo
Hi! Received an offer today. I'll likely firm.

Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!

Did anyone receive any information after firming their offer?
Anyone who has applied for accommodation, did you apply straight through KMMS or through each accommodation individually?
What's everyone putting down as their accommodation choice? I can't remember on the day if they said med students are mostly based at kent or christ church site
Original post by Danni0912
What's everyone putting down as their accommodation choice? I can't remember on the day if they said med students are mostly based at kent or christ church site

I put my first choice as Christ church petros, how about you?

I did:
1: Christ Church Petros Court (en-suite, self-catered)
2: Kent Park Wood Flats (en-suite, self-catered)
3: Kent Park Wood 6 bed houses (shared facilities, self-catered)
4: Christ Church Pin Hill (shared facilities, self-catered)

At the offer holder's day on March 7th, they said the people who had requested accommodation so far were split pretty evenly between Kent and Christ Church sites. Just depends on what atmosphere would suit you best... Christ Church is closer to the city centre, and Kent is a bit more of a rural feel just outside of town, more wooded and green areas. (My accommodation is sorted, btw- I already live in Canterbury.)
Reply 39
Has anyone got a feeling about what KMMS will do if grades aren't predicted as AAB?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending