The Student Room Group

UCL Business Analytics 2020

Hi! I realized that there is no thread about MSc in Business Analytics at UCL, so I create this one.

Has anyone who applied to this course received any interview invitation?

Scroll to see replies

nothing yet
Reply 2
Update: I got an interview invitation almost 6 weeks after the completion of my application.
Original post by mtsot
Update: I got an interview invitation almost 6 weeks after the completion of my application.

anyone who has completed the interview?
Original post by mtsot

Also received an invite.
No indication what it contains.
Original post by privacyiskey
Also received an invite.
No indication what it contains.

does anybody know what happens if chose to not take the interview
Reply 6
Original post by ArajDalal
anyone who has completed the interview?

I have completed the interview. It is general with 2-3 course-related questions
Original post by mtsot

if you remember, what were the questions? did you get the result of the interview?
Reply 8
Original post by ArajDalal
if you remember, what were the questions? did you get the result of the interview?

Unfortunately I cannot share because of the forum's regulations.
No the UCL's email stated that they will update the UCL's online application portal with the decision as soon as they can.
Original post by mtsot

Do you mind sharing how many questions there were in total?
Original post by goodluck!
Do you mind sharing how many questions there were in total?

I did it today. there were 7 questions. quite generic.
Just completed the interview as well :smile: Has anyone heard back after the interview?
Reply 12
Original post by goodluck!
Just completed the interview as well :smile: Has anyone heard back after the interview?

No update yet! (I Completed the interview on Friday)
Good luck to everyone
Reply 13
I hope that all of you are doing great while we are waiting for the results.
I contacted the admissions office and they informed me that I should expect a decision 8-10 weeks from the submission of my application.
I guess that this will be the timeline more or less for the most of us!
Original post by mtsot
I hope that all of you are doing great while we are waiting for the results.
I contacted the admissions office and they informed me that I should expect a decision 8-10 weeks from the submission of my application.
I guess that this will be the timeline more or less for the most of us!

Well, never heard of again.
Seems very disorganised to me. After my application I emailed and asked for the specific feedback time. They said it would take max. 6 weeks. After completion of the video interview they said they would provide feedback a few days later. That was two weeks ago. 15 weeks without any feedback is just disrespectful. How can you say you want to attract the brightest people if you have such a admission department.

I am aware of unanticipated circumstances but apparantly this happens every year. Accpted LBS MAM - hope you guys receive the offers you wish for.
Cheers
I received an interview invitation about a week after submitting my application. It's been 3 weeks since then and I'm just waiting for an update.
Reply 16
Original post by spongey8181
I received an interview invitation about a week after submitting my application. It's been 3 weeks since then and I'm just waiting for an update.

I haven't heard back either
Original post by mtsot
Hi! I realized that there is no thread about MSc in Business Analytics at UCL, so I create this one.

Has anyone who applied to this course received any interview invitation?

had an interview at UCL for business analytics about 3 weeks ago too, no news yet, it's stressing me out... Didn't do amazing at that interview either
Original post by privacyiskey
Well, never heard of again.
Seems very disorganised to me. After my application I emailed and asked for the specific feedback time. They said it would take max. 6 weeks. After completion of the video interview they said they would provide feedback a few days later. That was two weeks ago. 15 weeks without any feedback is just disrespectful. How can you say you want to attract the brightest people if you have such a admission department.

I am aware of unanticipated circumstances but apparantly this happens every year. Accpted LBS MAM - hope you guys receive the offers you wish for.
Cheers

Results came this night.
I do not wanna know how a rejection looks like if even an "acceptance statement" looks like the promo letter of my hairdresser.
Did you receive an offer? Haven't heard from them yet...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending